CELF POLL........

NeksOne-alphatects

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obviously more than influenced by ewok.. but at least dude has some skill to go along with it. That piece with the white fill purplish outline/3D is so clean I really did think it was Ewoks shit. All he needs to do now is find his own style, go in the OPPOSITE direction of what he's "influenced by" and find his own nitch.

interesting....

now im pretty damn sure Ewok comes on this site, as a matter in fact he may have posted in this thread, now i could be wrong about both, but i know that some one, some where, who knows Ewok comes on this site.I would love to hear what Ewok or someone who knows how he feels about the subject would have to say, lol. or maybe we already heard from him ?????????????????????

either way its funny shit, and maybe, just maybe we can some how convince Celfy to change his shit up for once.cause im sick of looking at the same thing over and over and over. now ive brought this to his attention but he pretty much tells me to suck a dick and fuck off, in a nice way.so please, do it for us.

Guest 5th wheel

this is funny...i must say celf is good at paintin..very clean...but obviously has been STRONGLY influenced by ewok and some nace....but honestly....what is whining about it on the internet gonna do?!...take a vote? then what happens....your just pointing fingers at others cuz you maybe dont want em pointed at you...its called INSECURITY.....very common in competition with people...its easy to kick em while he's down...i think he's good at painting and i like it...even though it looks just like ewok and nace...its not like me gettin on here like you people and yellin at him and callin him a biter is gonna make him stop doing what he loves?!.....we all bite if thats the case....who uses the "arrow" in their peice....or "cracks"....someone had to use em first and we copied......copying is the biggest form of flattery...but not always in the art world....and lastly...come on guys....we all know good and well who used that style first...its not like celf's saying he did those styles before nace and ewok.....they were the influencers, and honestly i give THEM credit for celfs work....they inspired....if you copy someone and say you came up with that style and post it on here so people think your cool and not the inventor...then thats gay..thats biting......he didn't do that...this is a really funny thread...vote....i like seein everyone fall in line.......

VOTE....so we can kick celf outta the graffiti world?

Guest Can you sign my book???

5TH WHEEL...Although your response is admirable, as is most on here...Man, this internet stuff can get people talking...But a lot of times you just end up manipulated...Its so easy to fuck with peoples heads on here, and they dont even know it...DEVILS ADVOCATE....Learn about it, then learn to just shut your mouth, because blabbing could end up making you look stooooooooooopid...I know, because it has happened to me, and all of us....Its better to be quiet,,,,,,,,,Edit your comments before you make them...........

Re: interesting....

Originally posted by MrFunnypants

now im pretty damn sure Ewok comes on this site, as a matter in fact he may have posted in this thread, now i could be wrong about both, but i know that some one, some where, who knows Ewok comes on this site.I would love to hear what Ewok or someone who knows how he feels about the subject would have to say, lol. or maybe we already heard from him ?????????????????????

You couldn't miss him, he posted as EWOKONEDOTCOM. I haven't seen him on here since the relaunch.

Guest Jack Daniels

There is only 1 Self and he's from Brooklyn. Who this other clown?

I think the FAKE celf needs to gain some celf respect and stop jockin graff legends.

Does he think no one notices how hard he rides these guy's nuts???????

Peace to my ace the REAL SELF be ik 36 t2b...........

..........The Real Duke ik be 5003...........

:king: :king:

Guest Can you sign my book???

I just saw a CELF throw on VH 1...They had crazy legs breakin in front of DG piece with a Celf throw on top!Thats coming off...And Ive never once seen SELF in Brooklyn, so chill with that shit...Not to mention the different spelling, so calm ya self douche...

Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

i can see why you would say that...cause you are probably expecting a similiar pole to come out about you...anyone???

What's worse than a biter is a whiny kid who complains about it.

This thread is comedy.

Props to Celf for painting however the fuck he wants and enjoying graffiti.

yo no offence, but how the fuck can u say celf is biten offa ewok...... hell yeah the style is the same..... but bottom line, is that celf is doing shit like ewoks but u can read C E L F....... is basically all diffrent letters then ewok. so fuck that rite there cause hes doing toally diffrent leters.... also i think alot of people can do nace style stuff....... i mean whats wrong with tryen to do styles of people u thinka re good?........ no matter what, celf is doing his thing, and hes enjoyen it....... isnt graff about getten up and haven a good time......... fuck it props to celf! rip nace

Guest 203-TD4

I WOULD HAVE VOTED BUT I DIDNT SEE THE ICON THAT SAYS "MrFunnypants IS A BITCH AND HAS NO LIFE OTHER THAN TO TRY TO LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES." SO WHEN I SEE THAT I WILL VOTE... TILL THEN FUCK OFF!

i find it funny how some of you still act hostile towards good old Mr Funnypants.

anyway, Celf doesnt care what i think of his shit, and he doesnt care what anyone else thinks of it either, so props to him for that. hes not gonna change what hes doing for anyone, especially me, lol. Celf doesnt take me seriously anyway, thats why i can make a post about him, and go bombing with him the same night with him. its all good, im sure hes waiting for the right opportunity to pay me back for this one, and i welcome it. big ups to Celf, you got 3 pages of fans, lol.

Originally posted by Jack Meoff

isnt it obvious? the 2st pic comparing celf to ewok shows all. hes been more than influenced, hes bitten ewok's style completely. lets put it this way...if i saw someone biting my style to that extreme, it would be all over to say the least.

wow you sound tough, im not biting your style....

Re: ...

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

yea i see the similaritys but damn you gotta be a loser to waste the time to point it out to this degree.

Hahahaha, to this degree. Yeah, thats an extreme degree to point something out... having proof.

Nicely put THEMOPFE, looks like you just jumped on the bandwagon.

Celf bit Nace and Ewok bad, its obvious. That wasn't just influence. Look at the spiked balls (morning stars?) on Celf and Nace's stuff.

I mean come on.

Archived