DO YOU have a hot ass dentist assistant!?!

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yah i do. man i went for a filling thinkning this would suck so much but when the door opened and they called my name . i saw her. oh my i was like theres a god. so i go in and i got my bitchy regular dentist who does all this shit. but man all i did was watch this chick , she was like 23 to. man. i hope i get another cavitiy

my personal hygienist (she picks my chart out of the stack so shes the only one who ever cleans my teeth) looks exactly like Barbie. kind of scary but i can deal with it. oh, but when i used to go to the orthodontist, them assistants were lovely.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i've wanted to bang 97.5% of the dental assistants i've had clean my teeth. as a kid i'd pitch a tent as they leaned over me with those boobs all up on a brother.

as a kid????... hell i pitched one when i was 27, when some old, old girl was leaning on me with some, uhhh, well, large endowments... i blame it on one of those bored, math class type, erections, not on the fact that her tits were on my earlobe.

at the same dentist there are two young chicks, one is my friends wife so i won't say anything incriminating, but i will say she sucked me up one time in the chair... don't let him know ;)

yep. sucked my punching bag (uvuuuoolah , whatever) right up into the spit vacuum. "slurrrp slurrrpppp GAG!" oops.

the other one pretends to be married so she won't fall for me, or at least that is what i tell myself... i love denial.

Re: Re: DO YOU have a hot ass dentist assistant!?!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahaha....you wear braces:D

doesnt every fuckin teeenager wear braces??? yea i kno it sucks...they will be off soon

and its cool when the DAs tits rub across you......yes i am a perv because ive never gotten laid yet and im sexually unsatisfied

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Re: Re: DO YOU have a hot ass dentist assistant!?!

Originally posted by REGULATOR

yes i am a perv because ive never gotten laid yet and im sexually unsatisfied

Dude, believe me...no matter the amounts of sex about to come in your life you'll continue to suffer...hopefully:D

• 7 months later...

Archived