DO YOU have a hot ass dentist assistant!?!

REGULATOR

god damn i got this young filipina dentist assistant...banging as mother fuckin taiko drum....nice ass hair....when she had her hands in my mouth fixing my braces and shit i kept thinking....these are the hands she caresses her breasts with when she showers!!! shit...and she talked to me about valentines and shes never talked to me before. if only i was 5 years older id be hella up in that!!! maybe this valetines wasnt so bad....any one got hot ass dental assistants or something of that nature? my dad said he had this one women working in the uralogy (sp) which is the department for the male sex organ and when you got a nice looking women feeling your nutsack for cancers and shit thats a good thing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh hell yeah! Back in the day when I was like 13-14 something I went to this one dentist. His DA's were hot. They would always flirt too. They would tease me about my big pants and what not. One time the DA put her hand in my pants from the bottom and started tickiling my leg. It made my 13 years old ass love the dentist. He moved and when he did I guess he got some new meat. This one DA looked hot as fuck. By the way they are all Chicana. After I find out her name is M*****. Then I start to try and remember where she's from or why she looks so familiar. I check my yearbook and see that she went to school with me. Same grade and everything. She even kicked back with some girls I knew. But anyways I went in there about a month ago and were bullshitting as usual talking about her husband and my girlfriend. So I ask her if she lives in the neighborhood or something cause she looks familier. I didn't want her to think I was pulling a "stalker" by coming at her with all her info. So she's like I grew up in Pico and a lot of my cousins friends recognize me and whatever. She goes maybe you knew one of them cause they were older. Then she goes you live on L****** right? I'm like yeah that me, and she knows the freak that lives on the end of my block. She was all like the only reason I remembered was because I have to look at your file. Sure baby, I think she's stalking me. HAHA. They used to be from this party crew that was known for stripping,dancing, and what not. I'm like hmmm. Then she's say's she went to my HS. BlahBlah. Moral of the story. Nothing I'm bored and my girlfriends asleep right now and I'm on 12oz. This girl is fucking hot. She has 2 kids and is hot as hell all skinny and everything. Before this one one of the DA's used to rub her "front" all up on my handtrying to pretend she was trying to get in close to clean the grill. Sure baby.

I might give myself another cavity just to go visit.

:beat:

I :love2: Dentist Assistant's!!

Dentist Assistant

mannnnnnnnn!!!! i was a denstist assistant when i was in high school!! that's weird that anyone mentioned dentist assistants because no one likes their dentist assistant. i hated the job though. i had a cool dentist, but when i became his employee, fuck, he truned out to be an asshole. plus, its not all nice to look into people's mouths and so stick things in there knowing full well that they are scared off their pants. people really do have bad hygiene when it comes to brushing their teeth and maintaining them. once i remember some old dude had like...hair in between his back teeth. it was not a pretty sight. although, i did get to meet some guys my age, nothing cam eout of that.

the best part of my job was tending to the children. they were the most sweetest kids!! some of them were really scared and some of them were confident as all hell. but they held my hand when they were in the chair and kept asking me questions about the tools. the best part of that was rewarding them with stickers, pencils, and toys. i always hooked it up with the spiderman stickers. they loved me. :king:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

you should see the assistant in my optometrist's office

hottie italian girl,

a

lil older but not too old

loves to flirt with me as much as i love to flirt with her...

Re: Dentist Assistant

Originally posted by Devilush

mannnnnnnnn!!!! i was a denstist assistant when i was in high school!! that's weird that anyone mentioned dentist assistants because no one likes their dentist assistant. i hated the job though. :

ha! i was a dentist assistant too, back in high school...

woah...

REGULATOR "....nice ass hair...."

wait a second, does this mean she had hair on her ass and it was nice? im confused...i never saw a gerl with nice ASS hair, ass hair is gross.....ok im done everybody proceed...

i have had a few bangin ones, some fucked up lookin ones too though, but for the most part they are good lookin (but none with any visible ass hair!!)

damn..i remember back when i was like ten..i had this hottie fo a DA...she had blonde hair..green eyes...big lips...36d breast...and a banging ass...to bad she was an air head and i wasnt a lil older..id bang that shit like no tomorrow...i remember one time i was getting fills...and then my dentist..was like can u hand me the suckshion(sp) tube...she had her blouse undone a bit and she bent over right over my face..i saw everything..she had a black lacey bra on and smelt like baby powder..i thought i was in heaven....i think i should eat more candy to get a cavity to go back to see who his new assistant might be..:D

Originally posted by REGULATOR

god damn i got this young filipina dentist assistant...banging as mother fuckin taiko drum....nice ass hair....when she had her hands in my mouth fixing my braces and shit i kept thinking....these are the hands she caresses her breasts with when she showers!!! shit...and she talked to me about valentines and shes never talked to me before. if only i was 5 years older id be hella up in that!!! maybe this valetines wasnt so bad....any one got hot ass dental assistants or something of that nature? my dad said he had this one women working in the uralogy (sp) which is the department for the male sex organ and when you got a nice looking women feeling your nutsack for cancers and shit thats a good thing

damn man your a fuckin perv. but ya mine look fuckin good

Guest --zeSto--

I'll top you all ....

my DENTIST is hot !

She's a blond Czech woman who used to be a model.

She put her model's income towards dental college.

So she's still very hot for a 35 year-old, and...

she only hires hot assistants!

I think she's trying to get them married off.

I'll take two please!

(and she's very liberal with the nitrous!)

Archived