attention philly skaters

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know a few spots. have you been out at love the last couple weekends? i was out there the last 2 saturdays. shoot me an email if youre going to be around this weekend. also, if you have any of yours (or any really) decks, id be interested in getting one, my setup is hurting bad.

i think its safe to assume your email didnt go through, patrick, i still havent gotten it, an hour later.

willy, hit my email, its supposed to be nice this weekend, im down to meet up with you fools.

I want to skate FDR before I get to old and crippled to enjoy that place. It looks like Burnside but magnified, and the locals look way more crazy than the ones that I met at Burnside during my stay. Burnside was a chill place for me, but I have heard some other stories.

Guest HESHIANDET

FDR is way chiller. just go a few times early in the morning to get a feel for the place. once you got some speed down its cool to suck. everyone there is pretty nice, not too much of a vibe.

Guest Good Morning Captain

hesh cant skate, hes a poser. I need a new board....hey maybe i might just do it this weekend, especially since i get paid today.

FUCK LOVE!

Last weekend was the first time I went to Love during the day (I normally go past 1am, less trouble.) I was at Love sucking, so I stopped my suckness and Decided to film my friends (Working on a skate video.) Cops rolled up and I got slapped with a $50 fine. I wasn't skating at the time, just walking around with my camera. All my friends got $25 fines for skating. I still don't understand why I got double. The cop said I was an 'accessory.' Makes no sense to me. I have a hearing.

The Vans park is really nice, but I have been there so many times it just gets boring, plus there are a buncha people that got the Tony Hawk games and thing they can skate. For instince, I'm sitting there, ready to pass out and this kid comes up to me, "Yo, man, you really suck." "Thanks, I am trying to get a feel for parks, I normally am out in the streets." "Check out my skills, yo." The kid goes to drop in and he falls flat on his face and starts crying.

yeah, i'm pretty limited too when it comes to the vans park. a lot of annoying little kids doing really well, but just do it for attention. every time they do a trick they look up at you a thousand times to see if you're watching and clapping. if i had my own skatepark, you'd have to be at least 18 to get in.....

i would have beat the shit outta somebody if they told me i suck. it may be true, but it's just an asshole thing to say to someone.

i've been to love about 3 times and never had any problems with cops. probably just luck though.

Guest HESHIANDET

i went to cheapskates once and i had to slap a 10 yearold rollerbladder across the face. literally. i felt low but i gave him what his parents should have a lonnnng time ago. fucking loud mouthed iced out 10 year old.

yo jilbert andbeardo set a time early on and ill head down.... blue beanie bluejeans supernaut deck... thats me... andif my hats off im the only kid with a mohawk andneck tattoos...

jigga who...

yeah yeah i am giving myself away...butguess what i have nada in philly so piggies calm down...

he and i are trying to set up a time. i just have to wait for him to respond. i got one more deck if anyone wants to buy it for 15 bucks... you just need to grip it.

i'll be down there from like 9-12. probably wont be there the whole time, but a good amount of the time. i got emo glasses (yeah so sue me) and brown pants. i'll be the kid not hitting the ledges, skating mongo, and doing dumb flatground shit.

hope to see you up there boxcar

Archived