highlights from sunday's game

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

Guest imported_Europe

I expected some banging soccer flciks, oh well these freight will have to do untill the outdoor season starts in two weeks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by STOLENGOODS

Nise and Kemos and the Kick top the list for sure

I think Kemos might be one of the most underrated dudes out there

and he has the Northeaston lock

90% of the time i go to a spot i see this dudes shit

Gotta agree with you, Kemos is way fuckin' underated... He's been rocking fly pieces since way before alot of others out there today. He's got numbers, history, his own style, and he fuckin bombs...And he smokes more weed than me!

Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by cheerleader

its all phat except that NISE suxxx. why does that dude even bother?

hey soccermom, do your sons or daughters play soccer? i want to do more sports, but my mom was a cheerleader, and like, REALLY wants me do this. any advice?

Dude chill out cheerleader. Nise is a cool guy. Who are you to dis him? I'll fuckin roll on you with no shirt bitch!

the cheerleader hates nise for one reason only:

PROM NIGHT 1999

i was a sophmore, he was a senior, and well i thought when a chubby bubba sparxxx lookin boy tells you "i love you", that he means it. i never would have swallowed his gloobies if i had known he was just gonna dump me for some black chik. anyway i heard after he graduated my school he just does coke and hanks out at the 700 club. i totally hate him for eVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

and his jungle boyfriend dever. that guy suxxx even worse. they do fr8s like a buncha gay dudes. kemos is hott tho, i crush on him hard. cense too...they are the reaaaallllly sexy.

*pom-pom PUNCH!!!*

Archived