• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

mp3 download program for mac OSX

Guest --zeSto--

yeah... run 9.2 like the rest of us.

jokes... limewire has an osx app it runs on the gnutella network.

Guest --zeSto--

LimeWire is a cross-platform software tool that enables peer-to-peer file sharing on the Gnutella Network. This tool is similar to the popular Napster service, in that it enables the sharing, searching, and downloading of MP3 music files. However, LimeWire takes information sharing a step further by enabling the user to share and search for all types of computer files, including movies, pictures, games, word processing documents, recipes, and more. Further, LimeWire supports Group functionality, so that users can connect to people who are interested in sharing the same kinds of files as they are. LimeWire has versions available for Mac, MacOSX, Windows, Linux, Solaris, and any other platform that has a JRE or JVM.

The current version of LimeWire brings unprecedented functionality and ease of use to the Gnutella network. In addition, it does more than any other software to improve and maintain the health of the Gnutella Network as a whole.

-------------------- the bio !

go www.limewire.com to get the 1.8beta ... tell 'em Wozniak sent 'ya!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

again...

zero paid

there is a whole mac section with ratings and reviews

you're welcome

your better off gettin em through irc dude. but you can only get things that were recently released, or pre-releases. sometimes some old shit too but not often

i just got osx too...im still adjusting to it...im not all about lmewire, i think its only good if you want a million sound effects of girls having orgasms...hmmm...

fuck a lime wire... ive never cared for that program.

im using audiogalaxy, with a 3rd party satellite. its not osx, but whatever, it works fine. i tried a couple of the osx versions and none of them worked for me. if anyone is interested in it... www.versiontracker.com search 'macastelite' or 'audiogalaxy'... shit works perfect