boners.

JoeyLawrence

i fuckin love boners. when im in public places i like to pop huge boners when im wearing some spandex kevlar nylon pants. that shit is dope. i remember my first boner. i was watching aquaman and these hot mermaids came on the show. that shit set me off and my flagpolin scared me. i thought i was gonna die. but now im down with my boners namean?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PopGunWar

i remember my first boner. i was watching aquaman and these hot mermaids came on the show. that shit set me off and my flagpolin scared me. i thought i was gonna die. but now im down with my boners namean?

ahaahhhhhahaha i remember when you told me that!!! a damn cartoon too.....

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

april the reporter from teenage mutant ninja turtles..she was dope kid..she used to almost let you see a little titty then her shirt would cover it back up..the cat that created that shit went my high school.

ha ha.

I like boners too. There's a guy in Atlanta named "The Cock Man". He stands in the corner of some really busy intersection every Friday night with tight purple biker shorts. People honk, and wave at him. I didn't believe it until I saw a picture... there's a HUGE bulge in his pants... and believe me, that ain't no water bottle in his shorts!

:) :crazy: ;)

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

that shit was like 12 years ago. he went to my school and 2 other schools in the area because every teacher hated him. his grandfather lives in the town next to the one i am in. cat did mad dose.

i was joking man.

Originally posted by Secret

I like boners too. There's a guy in Atlanta named "The Cock Man". He stands in the corner of some really busy intersection every Friday night with tight purple biker shorts. People honk, and wave at him. I didn't believe it until I saw a picture... there's a HUGE bulge in his pants... and believe me, that ain't no water bottle in his shorts!

:) :crazy: ;)

i don't believe it...post a picture.

The Cock Man? What the hell?

Originally posted by curious george

i remember when i worked in the meat department at my work. i could walk around all day wearin the white butcher coat and noone would ever be able to tell i was rockin a hard on all day.

what are you, like 3" or something?

i've worn stuff like that, and no watter what i wear, you can tell when i'm aroused

Sometimes, I dont know how to react.. most of the times, when I'm chilling with a dude, I just ignore it. Affirmitive action=zero.

It's like: HEY DUDE U HAVE A BONER!! NOW WHAT!! WANNA TAKE A SHOWER WITH ME! NO? WELL FUCK YOU THEN!

i was watchin american pie tonite<33

if i could be any character, i'd be stiflers mom....... but i wouldent do that guy thoo, i'd just drink whiskey and play pool.

Guest Pilau Hands

i always think it's hilarious when right before sex, you're down to your boxers and you're pitching a horizontal tent. i can't come up with other metaphors, but it's ridiculously funny to me.

mmmboner

i was with some friends comming up from the subway at grandcentral before it had even opened, so its like 5 in the morning and there are people just standing around waiting for it to open. so we look over and see an older guy, looked like the tourist type, laying down on his back asleep and sure enough, dood had a boner. so my friend says "i wonder what hes dreaming about.."

i used to work in food service...I always had to wear an apron so the relieve steam I would just unzip and have my balls and cock hanging out under my apron...anytime i would get mad I would just hink...hey yhe only thing between my cock and everyones face is this apron....worked pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived