Leaving Trains Stained

SatansArtist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok all u railfans are gay......If u havnt noticed..LTS lets the spots that they hit affect the style of there pieces as much as there letters do. In other words the placement of their pieces conveys a lot of style. And seeing those engines pieced up in the way that they are is sooo much tighter then just another boxcar. And shut the fuck up with all this rule bullshit....graff is about takin risks, having fun, and getting up and u really cant take taking risks out of there unless ur a legal writer....

GREAT POST ALL THAT SHIT IS TIGHT.:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by QuasiMoto

I bet you Rask doesnt give a flying fuck about painting engines. that guys crazy....

If he dosent give a fuck about painting engines and blowing shit up them maybe he shouldnt paint trains. Just cause your crazy dosent meen you should destroy a beautifful culture. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by STOLENGOODS

Im gonna have to say there is a huge difference between being

crazy and being stupid...Im also gonna have to say painting engines

is just STUPID

and as for LA bring back all the good shit like Power, Charlie and company

cause these new kids suck

Hell Yeah!

Guest stilborn

this shit burns all this new trendy crap that im so sick of seeing,all u fuking high skool kids need to get off the wuts popular tip and mutha fukas gotta lern how to respect graf that has more style than any of u's will ever have,give props.maybe if everyone wasnt so fixated on bubly gay looking half assed deady's on a nice train car for message board props they would actually know wut real graf is.fuk offf!!!!! get over the trends,LTS IS DOPE.ALSO FUK RAILFANS,PAINT ON ANYTHING U WANT.:lol: :scramble:

-USE KWS

Originally posted by bigguy

If he dosent give a fuck about painting engines and blowing shit up them maybe he shouldnt paint trains. Just cause your crazy dosent meen you should destroy a beautifful culture. Just my opinion.

Actually, yards anywhere near LA have already been burnt to death. I would consider myself lucky to be able to paint trains around those areas because of undercover cops and tag bangers. I like trains too, but sorry, this IS graffiti, and you should know by now that writers are greedy and they're gonna paint whatever they can get their hands on...

Guest LAsFinest

Hicks dont know shit

FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY... LTS is getting worse and worse, and why do they let all these toys in KOG (lts pre-crew).

Painting Engines Is sooo dumb, The Freight Compaies in LA are the same as the whole west coast. Burning Freights in LA burns all of the west coast.

There are lots of yards and lay-ups outside of Los Angeles that are not burnt cause toys like these dont know where they are, or they cant take their mommy's new suv out past 11pm.

I have gone into some used up frieght yards in LA and seen lines of boxcars ruined by workers, and im not talking just cars painted in that yard, cars that pull in there from all over the country, I'm talking Hence Virus, Ces, It All comes to LA.

Rask has gotten quite good But most of those Are old toy shit... He used to hang with Duem Tko and others I know before he was Lts, He tried to write Zoom and Zuem etc. then he was nur ( bad name ) he is a One of those subburban kids that made all the old OG LTS's leave the crew....

" Too many white boys from the suburbs" they all said as they walked out the door.

Seno = TOY

Futur = TOY

Ounce who wrote Ozer, jocked Zes sooo much He wrote Ozes

How could ZES AND RENTA AND SINER be in the same crew with kids who jock them so bad its embarasing.....

Bring the OLD LTS BACK~~!!!!!!!!!

sHIT I WAS PAINTIN THAT SPOT B4 THESE NEW JACKS GOT ON......

LAJ(THE SPOT WERE THERE WAS A DEAD BODY EVERY MONTH FROM SARZANA GANG ACROSS THE WAY) KEEP ALIVE THE REST OF THEM DIE...

LOCKED THAT YARD 1 YEAR STR8 THERE......... UNTIL THE WORD GOT OUT..

BUT YAH MOST YARDS IN la AND SURROUNDING AREA'S ARE BURNT

AND HAVE BEEN THEY JUST GO IN SPURRTS

.......ONE MINUTE THERE ON...WEL THE NEXT..... WHERE WILL HE BE 2 YEARS FROM NOW??????

NO DIS BUT JUST THE TRUTH SEEM MANY JUST LIKE U COME AND GO

WHAT PETTY I'M ROCKIN NEW YORK

Guest LAsFinest

I am a fucking gang banger, half my crew is also in a fucking South Side Hood as well as a Bomber, The same goes for most of the Big Good Crews in LA... Shut the FUCK UP TOY...

Guest LAsFinest

Pysa is a new Lts... the only one I like alot... If they found some new fools like this I might not talk so much shit..... But him and mutes have been around a long time... so its not like they are new

Originally posted by LAsFinest

Pysa is a new Lts... the only one I like alot... If they found some new fools like this I might not talk so much shit..... But him and mutes have been around a long time... so its not like they are new

WELL MUTES YAH

PYSA ON HIS WAY

Re: Hicks dont know shit

" Too many white boys from the suburbs" they all said as they walked out the door.

White boys from the suburbs? You're such a joke. Most of LTS are too old to be living with mom and pop, and the younger ones are far from rich white boys from the suburbs. ALL walked out? Who are you exactly talking about? I bet you can't get even name 2 people that "walked out of the door"...

Futur is far from a toy. This guy has been CRUSHING heavens for the past 2 years. I don't think anybody has done that in a while. These "new jacks" weren't jocking shit. As a matter of fact, the "OLD SCHOOL LTS" (as you may call them) asked them to get in. It's hard to gain Siner's and Zes' respect, but Futur did it.

These flicks were posted for people to enjoy, (or hate?), ha! I think its pathetic you're getting heated over a crew you're not even in.

Guest LAsFinest

El Prez Obviously you are one of these kids hitting engines and and jocking zes retna.... You are brobaly futur the way you suck his balls.... I never said hitting heavens was toy.... FUTURS LETERS ARE...

OF COURSE I AM PISSED.... I STILL PAINT TRAINS IN LA AND WOULD NOT LIKE TO GET CAUGHT CAUSE OF SOME KIDS NEED ENGINE FLICKS TO PUT ONLINE...... everyone would have liked em more if they were on boxcars

OF COURSE I AM PISSED.... I STILL PAINT TRAINS IN LA AND WOULD NOT LIKE TO GET CAUGHT CAUSE OF SOME KIDS NEED ENGINE FLICKS TO PUT ONLINE......

Haha, now that statement just makes me laugh. When you're living in a big city like LA, EVERYONE is taking a chance of getting caught whenever they paint, regardless of what other people have already done in the past. Though, I disagree on that whole painting engines concept, I know somebody is gonna do it, and we ALL just have to deal with it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not Futur. But you're always more than welcome to whine about how much you "hate him because he's in LTS, and he's not old school, and he bites his own crew, etc etc etc".

By the way... are you Zes? Or Retna? Or Siner? I didn't think so. Do yourself a favor and stop whining about them like a cat in heat.

Guest LAsFinest
Guest LAsFinest

Im talking bout real shit not some ol fake shit..... some of these suck but they are real and original.... that is alot more than all 5000 kids in LA with those wanna be lts styles. frontin on some revok tags with some 10 year old siner letters... FUCKYALL

everything goes in cycles. sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down, the crew is up, the crew is down....my point is, those who are dedicated will burn eventually. every writer starts out shitty, biting, and borrowing, but given time they burn . see, it's all part of the cycle.

squash talking shit on the internet. it's waste of time and energy.

just my 2 cents

yo i give it all two thumbs up

and all you little cry babies ( boo booo they painted engines)

really who gives a fuck its graffiti you all act like any of it really matters, outside your little wack graffiti world no one gives a fuck, get over yourselves

you act like your all doing something good by not painting engines or not going over numbers i mean your damaging property that is not yours regardless of what your painting

and you wanna talk about style i mean how can you even compare half of the lame ass shit you see on trains today to what these guys are doing this shit is hot and its nice to see people pushing shit instead of the same gay ass A2M wanna bees stock tip using toy shit

Archived