Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Insomniac: Boise

isnt that the tv show or something.i havent seen that but in the previews they had strippers. i would like to see that. in the summer i am an imsomniac

Guest fr8lover

smart (or anyone), did you see the kc episode? did you remember anything about it? i was going to watch and i fell asleep like 2 minutes into it.

the last one i saw was the boston episode where he went to a frat party...i thought it was hilarious.

Guest willy.wonka

im sorry,im always with my nightowls

I remember MUCH drinking in the KC episode and an outdoor spot to get food, hotdogs(?)... I also remember he asked some chick what they do in KC and she said 'get drunk and go home with people we just met'... of course, I have forgotten all of the clubs he went to... I think there was probably a strip club in there...

it's on at 10:30 on wednesdays and they repeat it later in the week, maybe saturday nights(?)...

it really could have been Chitown, it seems like that sort of thing happens every episode... for me it's all about the side trips... tonight's highlight was the dairy farm

oh, i see

my brother was just telling me about how funny it is. but now its 1 30, i have class in the morning which im not going to, and candyman (the second one) is on...it looks like a really bad movie but i already started watching it and the blonde girl from baywatch is looking okay to me...

thats show is hilarious, i hate the fact that they changed the night around though

i like the one where he is out with the ghost chasers

or when he meets the lowrider guys

no wait my favorite was the gay bikers :lol:

candy man part 2

man this movie was so bad i couldnt believe it. i never saw the original but i can bet its a lot better since most sequels are just shit. the baywatch chick got boring to look at after a while and it got too late so my roomate switched the tv off and off to z land i went...bad movie, so bad.

Having lived in the NW all my life I cannot think of any reason to have anything to do with Boise. Unless you are a militant white supremist or an innocent woman or child.

that KC show was on tonight, I only caught the very end, but he was a bountyhunter and he went to the newspaper...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this