godzilla or the super big gulp!

tue skinny

this could hurt .THE GODZILLA BIG GULP KILLA . is battling the super big gulp in a challenge.

GODZILLALOUS MAXIMOUS

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture%20090.jpg'>

MEASURING THERE HEIGHT:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture%20089.jpg'>

just a note to self.

shoot this kid when you see him. he mumbles and stinks. he likes to act black. and trys to breakdance. doing the electric slide is beef he says.look at this kids hat. what a dooshbag. thats when he was trying to breakdance infront of this little old lady. poor lady. if i was her i flip him off. if you got a kid iming you telling you he does GRAFFITI block em.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/imgayoner/Picture%20046.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Does the godzilla shoot sparks? Because if it did it would win. And how might you explain the 3 year old trainer cups by the monitor? And damn that kid is ugly as hell...

edited because I had to fix a horrid half-sentence I messed up. :P

Guest willy.wonka

oh no!there goes tokeeyo!gogo GODZILLA!!

heres something my homie told me...or asked

he's from oakland ca.

do you know why white poeple have red in thier eyes when they take pics?

me?????

cause they're the debil!!

i was against that,but i still think its funny....

godzilla kicks ass...

the first godzilla vs mechagodzilla rocked...it was filmed in the 70's...it almost seems like godzilla loses, and bam! he hits a power line and goes beserk! hes just so unpredictable....rock on godzilla...

godzilla sucked in the modern hollywood movie though...he was just a gigantic bitch....the real godzilla wouldnt put up with any of the shit the national gaurd had to offer....atomic breath on the whole city....BAM! nothin left...

hha i doubt any of you will know what im talking about , but have any of you seen that japanese movie with godzilla and that massive turtle ? now theres a battle for ya

if anyone is interested theres a new godzilla flick that just came out called GMK: daikaiju soukougei aka GMK : Fire battle great monster war. which has godzilla vs mothra, king ghidra, and baragon. that should be some hot shit right there. its in theaters right now in japan however its really difficult for me to part with $20 to see it. but i'd go with godzilla since its an american big gulp. but there would probably be two versions released one of the japanese godzilla winning and one of the american big gulp crushing him with proceeds going towards the kill osama foundation.

Archived