DEE38 WILL KILL YOU ALL

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Dee, that's a beautiful name. Can I ask you one single, impulsive question?

Are you in love at the present moment are you? (I'm not the type of guy to impede on another man's happiness but if the answer is "No" I'd like to continue with my rhapsody.)

No love eh?

~Has anybody ever told you that you glide?

It's a very special quality, every other girl in this place merely plods along but you glide, girls who glide need guys who make them "thump." You know what thump is right?

When you think about him, you can't eat, you can't sleep, you watch the phone waiting for it to ring.

Women who glide need guys who make them "thump," I can make you "thump."

Have dinner with me? :love2:

I want to feel thump. No I have no thump in my life.. I did(Not really thump level).. but he was a dick when I made him a valentines (he said it sounded like a doritos bag when he tried to open the envelope I MADE, for the valentine I MADE him)., So I told him he's an ass... (along with other things he's done :( ) and now i am on the soul mate search. I hope i find him at a bus stop reading poetry.

Shameless, are you taken?? If so, that girl is one lucky woman... your sweet nothings add up to one big something. If I could give you a candy heart, it would say something like: SWEETHEART or REALLY SWEET DUDE.

PISTOL, your strategy will get the cool girls... beer and marvin gaye, and plus its coronas?? people with taste are in the air!!!!!! your candy heart would be something like: RICO and another that says SAUVE.. or a really big heart that says: RICO SAUVE

MS BOMBASTIC, if i was part homo, (or really drunk from pistols gift) i'd strip for you in hope you'd make out with me in the back of the club. your candyheart: SEXY GIRL

12oz made my valentines. i love you all. i'll cook you anything u want.

xoxo,dee.

p.s. makros gets a candy heart that says: PAPER MAYONAISE.

Archived