insanely real dreams

kaesthebluntedwonder

i know this topic gets opened for discussion every now and then, so here we go....i dont usually remember my dreams too often, but last nite i think i had the most real, vivid dream ever. it was so real that i had a second dream after that, just as real, in which i was telling people about the dream id just had.

i only remember bits now, but in the dream i was at my grandmas house in new hampshire, except she wasnt there and it wasnt exactly the same inside. the living room was upstairs and it led to a room right above the porch (in real life there is no such room)...im in this room and there a bunch of people lying up against the wall, all drugged out and preparing to take another round of E.

i guess you could say they were some weird cult that revolved around taking lots of drugs. so i realized what was happening and i decided i needed to leave. i tried to but they kept grabbing on to my leg and yelling at me to stay, i mean these doods were really losing it...i finally make my way out of there, and now...

im outside, its nite time, and im just outside her front door...again, the environment looks similar but not the same, somewhat distorted...

i notice a huge dog, not huge in the sense that a grate dane is...it was your average dog only the size of a bear, standing out infront of the front yards white picket fence. its staring at me and i avoid it, fearing i would be devoured by it, swinging my arms as if to shoo away a mosquito.

the rest i remember in snippets and parts involve me being chased by something, maybe the huge dog, in the dark woods....

it was so real though that i could feel everything that was happening...and i had another dream that i was just telling people about this crazy vivid dream id just had. i rarely remember dreams, and they usually arent as real as this one...but damn, it was a trip........

:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well since my shit always ends up being some deja vu shit, i guess mine would usually be pretty realistic. but last night, i had a dream that i was with my friend and his mom and brother somewhere and we were getting out of the car-just me and my friend-when i started asking questions about this place we were going to go later on. his mom was telling us where it was and she was saying that they live over by there now. at the same time, i noticed we wer not in her excursion but in an old ass honda with the e brake cable hanging out and shit. then i asked her why they lived over there cuz they used to live by me in a nice ass house and she was saying some money was missing and they were forced to move. this is crazy cuz my friend's step dad is a millionare and a lot of that money would have to be missing for them to move in the neighborhood they were now living in. kinda bugged me out. hope it doesnt turn out to be some deja vu like usual.

Guest fr8lover

have you guys ever woken up to a feeling of being punched in the face...its happened to me on more than one occasion i actually HEAR the smack and feel a shot against my face, and wake up feeling as though i were just punched. its really strange.

Originally posted by juggernaut

whoa.. not a fun dream.

last night i dreamt i was out with a girl i've had a crush on for a loooong time. we kissed in the dream. aww man, i did not want to wake up. :love2:

ha ive had that, im really dissapointed and depressed when i wake up.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I remember a dream I had once where everything was going fine, no extremely weird things going on. I was walking down the street, when suddenly this huge pile of dynamite is sitting right in front of me, ready to blow up. I start running away like crazy, and BAM!!!.... I awake to the sound of a couple of my textbooks falling from the desk and slapping on the floor.

This type of shit has happened to me before, and I always wonder how the brain "knew" about the books falling on the floor beforehand, so that it had time to prepare a dream that incorporated the sound into it. It's really fucking weird. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

one time i had a fream that some little girl bit me...and when i awoke..i had some

bite marks....it hurt so bad...

nah im kidding...

your dream pretty much says to me that you think E is evil and the crowd of Etards are trying to pull you in thier little circle..grandma isnt there to save you and you have this hell hound chasing you to your doom....

i dream of the future...:scramble:

I have a lot of dreams of very normal events with people I don't know, then a few months later, The dream will happen. Example, I had a dream I was eating dinner with a beautiful girl I didn't know and her family in a strange place I have never been and I remember being happy. I remember every detail. Then cut to 6 months later, I am sitting in my new friend's kitchen with her parents eating dinner and I am happy. It was exactly like my dream.

This stuff happens all the time.

did you go to sleep on E?

ive been telling myself to stop smoking weed as much and lately when ive been offered ive turned it down every time. im going on a "clean" stretch for a while, who knows how long...possibly forever.

i know there must be some deep underlying meaning to my dream, but the fact that ive been wanting to be clean maybe has something to do with me escaping from all the druggies...

i havent been to a party (rave) in dumb long so i dont think it has anything to with etards in particular...it might not even have been E in the dream..coulda been something else that doesnt even exist...all i know is these doods in my dream were zombied out

ive had too many real dreams were i fall in love with a girl(she looks like someone i know but iam not to sure)then after the dream i fell like shit(like i really left my soul mate or something)i soon think i can find her in the real world that how real she felt i have a love/hate relationship whit this dreams........ive had like2 or 3...

Guest willy.wonka

i had a dream one time that i did it with some goddess of the ocean,,she was fine!!she had colorful wings and eyes that were golden...her skin was of a darker tan...she looked animalistic...she controled the waves and the wind around her...one kiss made me shiver.everything was in slow motion....thats my dream...wow!i woke up with a mess in my shorts....

i think she was the temptress of the world...i felt bad that i let myself fall under her spell

Archived