BOMBASTIC BUBBLE HEAD: YOU MAKE MY BUTT ITCH

sumtina3DD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey B, I was just referring to the same old story as earlier. Silo reacted harshly towards you and you rebutted her. End of story. At least Silo had the guts to back up her statements which I am not seeing from the author of this thread. No offense meant.

AND BY THE WAY DIDN'T ANYONE NOTICE WHAT THE FIRST AND MOST OBVIOUS PROBLEM WITH THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD IS.

gerber

Since the days I first came across 12oz things have changed alot. not always for the better. ANYHOW.... bastic...you have the right to come on here and post whever the hell you want. as lame as we all might think it is....you can post about nail polish or your ex man's ex friend trying to fuck you or whatever else you may please. BUT dont get pissed off when people reply telling you that you are wack. Just as you have the right to post stuff *WE* all think is wack... *WE* all have the right to tell you that we think the stuff you post is wack. Just how you come in here and post and just "shooot the shit" others come in here to have some laughs at the expense of others; like you. and one isn't really any better than the other.

So your getting called a groupie huh?.....well so what do you expect?.....you don't really paint (from all that I have heard and I do admit that is all just heresay)....your screen name beggs for mockery...(dont worry so do lots of others..... the ms. in front of yours just makes you an extra easy target)... you post threads about sex and having crushes on people, nothing wrong with that....the guys on here do it all the time. but fuck.. double standards do exist in the real world.

you said: "It's always so easy to call out girls like me...and why because I can be a girl and at the same time still have the audacity to speak my mind regardless of what other people think of my opinion or whether or not people agree with what I say"

please. the "oh Im a girl stop picking on me" thing is so dry. get the fuck over it. roll with the punches. your not special just cause your a female and you speak your mind.

so...continue posting whatever shit you feel... and no you dont need my permission or anyone elses...and yes I know that you will say you dont give a fuck about what I say. Just ....do us all a favour...stop acting persecuted already.

What I find funny is the way that Ms. Bombastic replies to everything said that even mentions her name like a million times. Nothing against you, babe, I just think it's funny......

Maybe I'm bitter that I didn't get a mention in the crush thread.....

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

yes and what did I just say!!!

I bullshit with some of these kids from 12oz on aim.....

or I bullshit with them here on 12oz....

and who fucking cares if it appears whether I know them or not....

it doesnt i said it was an observation so dont get mad...just chill its the internet and it anit that cool......

Originally posted by ceptone

Ms.bombastic..for a persons thats only been here since jan you sure know everyone....(just an observation)...

Cept you are totally right. Just what I was thinking. Where did she come from anyway??

Hit me up with an email, homes. Maybe we can finally work some shit out.......

Re: gerber

Originally posted by MESTHREE

Since the days I first came across 12oz things have changed alot. not always for the better. ANYHOW.... bastic...you have the right to come on here and post whever the hell you want. as lame as we all might think it is....you can post about nail polish or your ex man's ex friend trying to fuck you or whatever else you may please. BUT dont get pissed off when people reply telling you that you are wack. Just as you have the right to post stuff *WE* all think is wack... *WE* all have the right to tell you that we think the stuff you post is wack. Just how you come in here and post and just "shooot the shit" others come in here to have some laughs at the expense of others; like you. and one isn't really any better than the other.

So your getting called a groupie huh?.....well so what do you expect?.....you don't really paint (from all that I have heard and I do admit that is all just heresay)....your screen name beggs for mockery...(dont worry so do lots of others..... the ms. in front of yours just makes you an extra easy target)... you post threads about sex and having crushes on people, nothing wrong with that....the guys on here do it all the time. but fuck.. double standards do exist in the real world.

you said: "It's always so easy to call out girls like me...and why because I can be a girl and at the same time still have the audacity to speak my mind regardless of what other people think of my opinion or whether or not people agree with what I say"

please. the "oh Im a girl stop picking on me" thing is so dry. get the fuck over it. roll with the punches. your not special just cause your a female and you speak your mind.

so...continue posting whatever shit you feel... and no you dont need my permission or anyone elses...and yes I know that you will say you dont give a fuck about what I say. Just ....do us all a favour...stop acting persecuted already.

AAAAAAAWWWWWW DAMN!!!!!!! okay why isnt MESTHREE my valentines? i mean whoever started this thread obviously has a problem with bastic. but.....i dont mean to sound harsh, but for some reason, i felt the vibe of the whole "groupie" and "i wanna get with a writer deal cuz its cool". but i mean seiously, what did u expect? you come on here (and its only been a month) and i've read some threads where you've already started to lash at the members (mostly girls mind you) that have been here longer than you will ever be. i dont have beef with you. but, i just think that there is this high horse that u are on just because all these guys are giving you the attention. trust me, if you are thinking that we are jealous...think again. we can get all the attention we want by showing our eyes on the girls with glasses thread, by saying that one of our favorite artists is dali (is he th eonly artist that you and a million people love?), or even posting my screen name just because i am bored. look, not all people on this board are going to like you. so try not to try so hard for people to like you.

Guest fr8lover

i'm not really sure what it is, but mes hit it pretty hard on the head; theres just something that irks me about the way you carry yourself on this board. as you can probably already tell this isnt your average graffiti message board, some people have been on here for a really long time and this place _sometimes_ transcends the whole goofy internet bullshitting and is a little deeper than most. the fact that you come on here less than a month ago and take up a million posts with meaningless stuff is the reason you are catching so much flak. dare i say, you may even be insulting our intelligence (at least some kind of average of intelligence on this board, i know there are a few at the bottom of the barrel as far as that goes). you hang out on channel zero almost 100% and you wonder why people brand you with a "graffiti groupie" status on the board? hah. i think that one was pretty easy to predict, huh? so do us all a favor and chill with the dumb shit, and if you dont, please refrain from cursing at us for giving you shit. show some respect and youll get some in return. i thought everyone learned about that in elementary school. i guess not.

and for telling me to get out of your ass, you get the gas face again...

http://www.newelement.org/ohsonappy/007/gasface/gasface.gif'>

Archived