Book of Questions

bobobi11

These are books that you can get that are created for parties, discussion starters, etc. The one on Love & Sex is great at parties, cause you don't pull it out until everyone is polluted then start asking. You will find out all kinds of information and there is usually at least one hilarious fight.

Once we were doing this and my "cousin-in-law?" told his girlfriend that he would give up oral sex since she wasn't that good at it anyway. Shit was hilarious. Below are some sample questions.

1.If you found out tomorrow that you and your lover had conceived a child, how would you react? How would your relationship change?

2. If you had to give up two of the following; masturbation, oral sex, intercourse, or touching your partner, which would you give up and why?

3. You and your lover are at a resort on vacation. At your dinner table is an attractive older couple who you have a pleasant conversation with. At the end of the meal the couple offers you a substantial amount of money to have sexual relations with them. You will never see this couple again and you need money, would you do it?

4. Would you feel unfaithful if you had frequent sexual daydreams about someone other than your partner? If your partner were having such fantasies, would you want to know about it? Why?

5. When did you find out the most about what pleases you sexually and what was it that you learned? Have you discovered more through long-standing relationships or through short periods of intimacy with different lovers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

u always have the best threads

Thanks. I guess I should answer my own questions.

1. I would seriously be upset. I have no idea what I would do. After two kids I have decided that I do not want to have anymore, but at the same time abortion/adoption just aren't choices for me. So we would mourn our additional loss of freedom and deal with it.

2. Masturbation, cause I really don't much anyway and touching my partner which we had decided meant handjobs.

3. With this scenario, attractive, never see them again, need money, I would consider it.

4. Depends on what frequent means. I mean if you are always thinking about someone else there are clearly problems in your relationship, but sometimes is okay. And no I don't want to know, just like I wouldn't want him to know. The details anyway.

5. I'd say a mixture. Sometimes you're a little crazier with someone you don't know as well or are looking to have a long term relationship with. But I have been the most adventurous in my longest relationship.

depends on the partner and the situation. i try fairly hard to not be thrust (no pun intended) into that decision, however if i had to.... after one abortion in my life, and 10 years of mixed feelings about it, i dont think i could do that again... looks like its time to quit fucking around.

masturbation and hand jobs. or what whatever my equivelant would be. unless it meant touching boobs, and then id give up oral sex.

it depends how old and what i would have to do. if i gotta watch the girl i love get banged by some old wrinkly fucker, hells naw! if were just having sex in the same room or something.... perhaps..

i dont fanticise that much anyway, but when i do its usualy about someone else. i guess i have problem huh? no thanks, i learned long ago to not ask questions i dont want the answers to.

long time partner... all the 'casual' sex ive had in my life was in the early days and it was admittidly pretty fucking bad.

1. keep the child, stay wth the woman. too many childern have broken homes as it is, im not putting my child through the same shit i went through. even if you dont love the girl, youll learn to respect her, which can work out for the best. either way im keeping my kid.

2. handjobs.

Archived