Last time you got laid was...?

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never...geez im pathetic. i think of all the times i could have been up in some girl but decided not to cuz im too busy making jokes and goofing off. now, because of my unexcellent people skills, i dont give myself any opportunities. im not gay or anything but theres gotta be something wrong with me.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

never...geez im pathetic. i think of all the times i could have been up in some girl but decided not to cuz im too busy making jokes and goofing off. now, because of my unexcellent people skills, i dont give myself any opportunities. im not gay or anything but theres gotta be something wrong with me.

hey did you ever think of humor as your sex? i dont know...i think humor is better than sex. i'd rather laugh and have an awesome time than put a body part into a hole for a little while and say "heh that was...something." and call it a night. but i know the majority of people on this board are like "WEEEEEEEE SEX IS THE BEST THING FOREVER!!". but i dont care. thats them. sex is their relaxation (or just their confidence source). i'd rather just laugh and see people laugh. its better in my opinion.

Re: Re: i dont believe it

Originally posted by cmeup

god i hope your a girl...

you say you cant stand how 'we' are putting our business out there or on this board i mean, but um.... whats my first name?

thats right, you dont know me, or who i am, that being said i could be lying, i might not even exist. :D ahahaha

your fucking dumb, i cant stand people like you... remove your dads penis from your ass and quit being so uptight about shit and even if you did say your business, WE REALLY WOULDNT GIVE A FUCK!

no one likes you. ;) hahahahahaa

ibteaserok<~

damn the kid has a point! what now aser?

This thread blew up fast...

hmm....well let me think..the last time was...never... virgin here(raising hand) not to many girls in the same boat as me i suppose.. most of my friends are pretty skanky but it hasnt gotten to me yet... either somethings wrong or somethings right here...not sure . . but hell when it happens that guy will be as corny as it sounds "special"

i haven't gotten any since the weekend before thanksgiving. i'm pathetic--because girls hit on me at the tattoo shop like every day and i'm too shy to take advantage of it--plus i feel scummy picking up women through my job. although i changed a couple clit rings at work recently. that's sad when you see more pussy at work than during your time off.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

hey did you ever think of humor as your sex? i dont know...i think humor is better than sex. i'd rather laugh and have an awesome time than put a body part into a hole for a little while and say "heh that was...something." and call it a night. but i know the majority of people on this board are like "WEEEEEEEE SEX IS THE BEST THING FOREVER!!". but i dont care. thats them. sex is their relaxation (or just their confidence source). i'd rather just laugh and see people laugh. its better in my opinion.

you're a virgin aren't you

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

i think i have the same problem........or some what//......

Archived