I wanna see if any of you can beat my low score ….

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All them talking shit about the get-back while masked up.

Can't nobody be afraid of your revenge if you so afraid of their revenge that you hiding before you even done shit

That is already accepting you're fighting an unwinnable fight. Which means all the posturing just don't work 

niggas sending death threats from behind balaclavas only works on some street-level intracity beef. Talmbout waging war on an existing societal structure too afraid to even show your nose on film means you gonna be too afraid to run that action should you even get the chance. This is some basic shyt.

I's over, Wagner. Pack it in. Bury your dead. Lick your wounds. And be thankful that the people on the ground level got spared when the snake lost its head. Because in warfare, that's almost never how that shit goes.

IMG_8934.jpeg

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Don't take this the working way.   So what you're saying is when you and Mr. Yuck are together, yall are borderline retared.  

This is gonna be fun!

yeah.

I don’t see you posting your score.

B320F396-63D8-4531-8464-24CBF32979DC.gif

• LOL! 3