Getting sued for $25,000

avils

Guest wakassOATH

^^^^^^^

mapo has got the right idea, dumbasses with firearms are the problem with the world.. if you fuked with someone with a gun.. i hope you catch gonnoreha and burn in hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc

people need to look at both sides of the spectrum. instead of thinking 'damn avils is my 12oz buddy, he shouldnt go to jail'

Yeah you sound like the kind of faggot who wouldn't back up his friends, and that statement just confirmed it.

Anyways, I purposely didn't give the details of the events for the very reason that people would carry on like this.. needless to say I was never charged, but taken to court via third party litigation.

Eat it soldier.

Originally posted by avils

Yeah you sound like the kind of faggot who wouldn't back up his friends, and that statement just confirmed it.

you sound like the kind of idiot that would join a cult because you dont think for yourself and just blindly put all your faith into one thing.

you think you should back people up just because theyre your friends?

i'm all for loyalty, but im all about justice too. if my friends are doing wrong, they deserve whats coming to them. if you were friends with someone who went around and raped children, would you hope they got away with it? oh let me guess..thats different?

Lawsuits are getting out of hand nowadays. My girlfriends parents own some property, it is completly fenced off and has tons of no trespassing signs posted. Even with all that, some dumb fucks trespassed with their 4-wheelers. One of the ladies crashed and hurt herself. Sooo, the idiot takes my girlfriends parents to small claims court and wins 6,500.00$. Which sucks, but is not to bad if that was the end of it. Now this lady has filed another suit for 250,000.00$. It's still in litigation but the lawers said there is a good chance that these people could win this case. If you ask me this is a bunch of shit!! Even if they win the case, my girlfriends family can counter sue for trespassing and get a lot of their money back. Again, It's just a bunch of shit!

Originally posted by mapo wc

you think you should back people up just because theyre your friends?

i'm all for loyalty, but im all about justice too. if my friends are doing wrong, they deserve whats coming to them. if you were friends with someone who went around and raped children, would you hope they got away with it? oh let me guess..thats different?

I don't give a fuck "what you're all about" you little herb.. go kiss your rifle. Anyways, I thought most rapists came from the army anyhow ??

hahaha at ease soldier.

Archived