Getting sued for $25,000

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

shooting people with guns is weak, you should have used a sword man! its far more metal to use a sword or an axe. a nice claymore works well.

i'm probably assuming too much.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

shooting people with guns is weak, you should have used a sword man! its far more metal to use a sword or an axe. a nice claymore works well.

i'm probably assuming too much.

a claymore? a fucking claymore? what year is it 1489? they dont make those weapons in the real world man, if they do noone uses them. hahahah all im thinking is role playing game.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

a claymore? a fucking claymore? what year is it 1489? they dont make those weapons in the real world man, if they do noone uses them. hahahah all im thinking is role playing game.

metal gear solid :D

...back to school-work now

Originally posted by avils

Yep.. and not a thing I can do about it. It's either bankruptcy or pay some lying scum bag a huge amount of money that I don't have..

what about going to court?

and why is everyone all sympathetic towards avils? if you didnt do it, then fight it in court. but if you fucked with someone using a firearm, youre a piece of shit and i hope you're punished.

Guest me IS cool

Re: Re: Getting sued for $25,000

Originally posted by mapo wc

what about going to court?

and why is everyone all sympathetic towards avils? if you didnt do it, then fight it in court. but if you fucked with someone using a firearm, youre a piece of shit and i hope you're punished.

I agree with ya! :eek:

Guest --zeSto--

I'm starting to doubt that flamethrowers even exist outside of Rambo

movies and GTA3. so sad....

Maybe now's a great time to run away to Mexico.. or Canada?

think about how many times someone sues and gets the full amount they asked for....yeah, 0 percent....you may still have to pay some money but i doubt it will be anything near what they are trying to get out of you....then again i dont know what you did....if it was anything that major though you would be in jail, not getting sued....regardless, good luck

Re: Re: Getting sued for $25,000

Originally posted by mapo wc

No wonder you got kicked out of the army, pussy.

Eat it.

Originally posted by Pistol

Yo Avils, maybe you should pimp those flicks of your girl nekkid. I might be willing to buy a couple. To help you out of course.;)

Start looking for legals to hook up. Get some cash.

Drop me your email fool.. I might hook you up on the down low..:eek:

Originally posted by avils

No wonder you got kicked out of the army, pussy.

Eat it.

i wasnt kicked out of the army, dumb bitch. i fought my way outta there.

the army doesnt just kick people out. you wouldnt have the balls to do what i did to get out.

and what was wrong with what i said? i dont understand how the people on this board could be like 'damn dawg, thats rough, this country sucks, why cant we just go around and shoot people all day long? free mumia!' fuck that. people need to look at both sides of the spectrum. instead of thinking 'damn avils is my 12oz buddy, he shouldnt go to jail'. they should say 'this kid apparently fucked with someone, and now theyre suing his ass..whats wrong with that?'. if someone fucked with me with a firearm, i would sue their ass too. if you did it..i hope youre punished. if not..i hope youre not punished.

Archived