Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poer...Yac

the ATLANTA Ga. post.

Guest taiwanBL

you'd be hard pressed to find new yuckoe shit in ATL...how come u didnt post a flick of that new Totem2/Uno piece at the civic? sift is on the end of that neuro dves burner...you seen that sever/hesk/nerv/totem2/dust production on the side of that casian resteraunt on marrieta street? thats the shit right there...wish i had a scanner

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*

i saw this when i was in the atl, 85 north i believe.....

I-20 East DECATUUUUUUUUUR!

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by Zaius

more shie..and wheres all the yuckoe and vicious and detr?

its not on there because zae is a sucka.

Guest 5th wheel

i got family in ATL....i caught so much am7..hodk..msg stuff....all just walkin under the the bridges the trains run under....i like it there.....and its always redone when i come back....good stuff

Guest Gold Coast.
Originally posted by taiwanBL

you'd be hard pressed to find new yuckoe shit in ATL...how come u didnt post a flick of that new Totem2/Uno piece at the civic? sift is on the end of that neuro dves burner...you seen that sever/hesk/nerv/totem2/dust production on the side of that casian resteraunt on marrieta street? thats the shit right there...wish i had a scanner

i dont got flicks of that new totem and uno...maybe i will soon...are you sure that is sift on the end of that nurero and dves i didnt think he got down with them...that was ill while it was still up....yeah i sen that new shit on marrietta street its ill..drop me some

mail deathbyaerosol@aol.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this