the ATLANTA Ga. post.

Poer...Yac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest taiwanBL

you'd be hard pressed to find new yuckoe shit in ATL...how come u didnt post a flick of that new Totem2/Uno piece at the civic? sift is on the end of that neuro dves burner...you seen that sever/hesk/nerv/totem2/dust production on the side of that casian resteraunt on marrieta street? thats the shit right there...wish i had a scanner

Guest 5th wheel

i got family in ATL....i caught so much am7..hodk..msg stuff....all just walkin under the the bridges the trains run under....i like it there.....and its always redone when i come back....good stuff

Guest Gold Coast.
Originally posted by taiwanBL

you'd be hard pressed to find new yuckoe shit in ATL...how come u didnt post a flick of that new Totem2/Uno piece at the civic? sift is on the end of that neuro dves burner...you seen that sever/hesk/nerv/totem2/dust production on the side of that casian resteraunt on marrieta street? thats the shit right there...wish i had a scanner

i dont got flicks of that new totem and uno...maybe i will soon...are you sure that is sift on the end of that nurero and dves i didnt think he got down with them...that was ill while it was still up....yeah i sen that new shit on marrietta street its ill..drop me some

mail deathbyaerosol@aol.com

Archived