dress code...

grand_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The brass knuckles are escentail. You gotta have a weapon. And no. I Can isnt a weapon. Take a CARRIBEANER (Spelling?) which is a rock climbing tool, put some fome on the inside, duck tape it down, and you got yourself a TIGHT pair of Knuckles. Those shits hurt. Ot just carrie a crow-bar to break into things and use that.

yo cats, like i said before, but i believe was not picked up - i don't really give a fuck what a writer is "supposed" to dress like. i just wanted to pass on this little incident that happened to me. i wasn't serious about getting advice on what to dress like... i guess being sarcastic on the internet isn't that good of an idea since half of you peeps can't pick up on it...

peesh......

Originally posted by grand_one

yo cats, like i said before, but i believe was not picked up - i don't really give a fuck what a writer is "supposed" to dress like. i just wanted to pass on this little incident that happened to me. i wasn't serious about getting advice on what to dress like... i guess being sarcastic on the internet isn't that good of an idea since half of you peeps can't pick up on it...

peesh......

do you always talk like that yo? is yer word bond? know what i'm sayin'?

white suburban nerd wanna be...be yerself, even if you're not cool, it's cooler than trying to be someone else...think about it...

Originally posted by valek13

what does a "writer" look like? and graffiti thugs are fags!!! they just dress how they THINK writers dress, talk alot of shit, like they know what's up, and basically bs too much to cover up the fact that they can't paint. cause in the end, that's all that matters!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tee hee

white suburban nerd wannabe??? why on earth would anyone want to be a white suburban nerd?

kid, i speak however the fuck i want. seriously, you're judging and you don't even know... first of all, there are no suburbs in san antonio, sorry to disappoint! secondly, i'm hispanic... so quit trying to start beef where you have no basis to prove your point - you just sound like a jackass, a.k.a. yourself...

lol

I rock the 16$ hoodie with an adidas shirt...Instead of some overpriced graff wear that toys fucking wear...YEA LET ME WEAR A WHITE SHIRT THAT HAS A BIG KRYLON CAN ON IT WHEN I'M OUT BOMBING, NO ONE WILL KNOW IT WILL BE ME, I'LL JUST SAY I LIKE HUFFING! I'd wear that halloween costume when doing a legal...It would rock no one could see your face and the homeless stoned out, would be scared as fuck from you...And if some person walked up and said" dood write my namezor" I'd chase him away....

IN SF the bombers and the bushoppers dress in tight gear, because we are bunch of savages we ain't like them so called big time piecers we can afford to dress and tight stuff because we hustle everyday all day.

We out on the streets handling our bussiness while still rocking the streets steadily, ask anybody that lives in the SF and they'll tell you the same excact thing.

I rather be getting money hoes and clothes then just paint all day.

Guest --zeSto--

but wait...

it's all about the hats!

sorry to say it guys... but people with hats look suspicious. (but no more than a cape.)

Most so-called "writers" are actually just teenage taggers.

Those kids are the most prone to wear yellow fubu skullcaps.

They are also the most judged by their clothing.

Remember what it was like in highschool..?

You dress like your peers.

The kids who think there's a dress code will either get smart and wake up,

or continue to wear fubu from the mall, stop tagging and get a job at the local factory.

fuck that dumbass. if i had the money to get some tribal i would rather get some weed. i rock a black hoodie so im dark and i wear a black hat all the time sideways just to have my own style. but ya im feeling that a writers only a writer when jes righting. i no a kid that wears a blue hoodie that says "vandal" on the back. how dumb do u get?he sucks fucking dick at tagging to im always crossing him out. graffiti isnt a fuckin fashion statement.

Guest INDEPENDENZA

whenever i go to a graff event, i quickly tuck my pants under my socks.

thats how people recognise the hardcore bombers: pants under socks.

you're not a writer unless you:

*are hip hop

*rock iced out chains and say things like," tru, type ill faded,word"

and "peace god"

*intrduce yourself as "______onerism,____and____crew"

*draw a crown above your tag

*have been writing for six months and tell people that you've

been "in tha game for like 7 or 8 years"

*claim to write with people you've never met

*claim you invented the arrow

*paint twice a year, and rep an image at a production when people are

around

*cross people out that you don't know and don't sign it either

*do one-flow tags

...or at least you aren't where I'm from..

peace god, to all my tru niggaz, word, im out, stay urban!!!!

as for people sticking out too much, I have this friend who used to live in really, really, really nice/expensive town... anyways, we used to be able to walk down busy streets drinking 40's cuz no one would notice something that strange or out of the ordinary. two kids with spikes and patched up clothes, mohawks, and shitty 40's.. we think the people just didn't believe they saw us, and imediately erased us from their memory... so my point is... uhh... maybe capes aren't such a bad idea...

also,

Originally posted by Wheelbite

If you're a real writer...You know you can only find THESE brands in your closet...

Jimmy-Z

Body Glove

Gotcha

Hypercolor

Vornet

T & C Surf Design

Ocean Pacific

got it all except for hypercolor and vornet...

Archived