Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dress code...

grand_one

Originally posted by dai

i've never seen the sense in dressing like that...aren't punks supposed to be against things like wearing glasses with plastic lenses? isn't that trying to fit a trend?

emo and punk are different but please lets not even get into this shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkwing's cape is just a variant on the Dracula...

]

Bart: these uniforms suck!

Marge: WHere do you learn to talk like that?

Homer: Yeah Moe, I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked!

M: Homer!

H: Ooop, sorry Moe, I gotta go, my damn weiner kids are litening...

Lisa: We are not weiners!

H: then why are you dressed like that?

I think in like 93 there was gear that writers rocked and now that i think about it it was dumb as hell. Remember CONART shirts. I know u had one. Designed by MEAR. I had the one with the big bud leaf on the back. How gay was that. I know u rocked GAT designed by AWR.I had a shirt by coax with a bunny with a gun. That shit was hard

There is this kid Nurse In my Neighborhood. He wears a holloween mask when he bombs and a black cape. He and his boy always out bombin and i see them and its like "o yeah. thats not out of the ordinary. A kid in a black cape, with a mask on, in the freazing cold, with the ill bulg on his back. o yeah. dumdeedlyfreakindee". i mean. come on. i bomb in a pair of jeans i made for fun one night that are mad ill. everyone be askin me where i got em. a backwards black hat, my older timbs or my old nikes (the most fucked up old shoes in the world), and a beater. thast about it. no one says a thing on hot nights eccept "arent u hot"??