dress code...

grand_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darkwing's cape is just a variant on the Dracula...

]

Bart: these uniforms suck!

Marge: WHere do you learn to talk like that?

Homer: Yeah Moe, I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked!

M: Homer!

H: Ooop, sorry Moe, I gotta go, my damn weiner kids are litening...

Lisa: We are not weiners!

H: then why are you dressed like that?

I think in like 93 there was gear that writers rocked and now that i think about it it was dumb as hell. Remember CONART shirts. I know u had one. Designed by MEAR. I had the one with the big bud leaf on the back. How gay was that. I know u rocked GAT designed by AWR.I had a shirt by coax with a bunny with a gun. That shit was hard

There is this kid Nurse In my Neighborhood. He wears a holloween mask when he bombs and a black cape. He and his boy always out bombin and i see them and its like "o yeah. thats not out of the ordinary. A kid in a black cape, with a mask on, in the freazing cold, with the ill bulg on his back. o yeah. dumdeedlyfreakindee". i mean. come on. i bomb in a pair of jeans i made for fun one night that are mad ill. everyone be askin me where i got em. a backwards black hat, my older timbs or my old nikes (the most fucked up old shoes in the world), and a beater. thast about it. no one says a thing on hot nights eccept "arent u hot"??

Originally posted by JumpOffStuff

wear your hat backwards. all the writers are doing it.

naah...that was 2 years ago.haven't you been catching up with the spiked belt/mesh hat/mod haircut fever that hit the graffiti scensters?we can all unite, look the same and form an mod army.word police niggas be mad scared of dork thugz.

graffsurgeon

polo.kani.old school ecko.north face.mecca.avirex.timberland. thats what i rock. wear whatever the fuck you want. fuck images kid.

you make me laugh.

all my clothes have turned into 'painting' clothes. not one peice of clothing without unsightly paint stains.

writer uniform

a writer looks like a person trying to be raw....plain clothes low profile hat....subtle clothing logos full of script.....head phones.........it is a stereo type.....backpacks with tags on them......grow up........when i first got into graff, there wasn't even any mags except dl circulkated xeroed pages of flix......graff is just another outlet that society can make money off.....why the fuck would yopu want to look like yer into graff,,,,thats so supicious.....it just proves to me oince again thAT graff heads are crying out for attention...look at me,,,my clothes......check there self estteem ...that's probably why they are into graff in the first place.................geekmode...

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

I already look like a writer.

Im graffiti thug.

what does a "writer" look like? and graffiti thugs are fags!!! they just dress how they THINK writers dress, talk alot of shit, like they know what's up, and basically bs too much to cover up the fact that they can't paint. cause in the end, that's all that matters!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived