INSIGHT kwota bsm ba unc

just~someone~else~

Toronto is bad??????Hehh thats kinda funny.i saw this special on it on Hits from The Street.It looked funny looking that place is kinda weird,too bad most of the music from there is semi-garbage...

anyways Sighto is sick.never really saw too many of his pieces tho.sick anyways nice letters.Canadas got alotta nice writers&bombers.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by the last slave:

Toronto is bad??????Hehh thats kinda funny.i saw this special on it on Hits from The Street.It looked funny looking that place is kinda weird,too bad most of the music from there is semi-garbage...

anyways Sighto is sick.never really saw too many of his pieces tho.sick anyways nice letters.Canadas got alotta nice writers&bombers.

semi garbage?????go listen to some redlife,remy rez,krip-dash-nyte,infinite,mathmatic or citizen kane...kardinal is weak,honestly the only reason he got signed was cause hes been around!well hes pretty good but....listen to his next single ol' time kilin'...

hits from the street was shot on the water front downtown upper class low crime...what you think there going to put hits in danger? i saw his show in new york,same thing! they also filmed there because thats where they have the carribana parade they filmed it then...canada is rough!

its also known as the extasy capital of north america..if you've taken x it has probably been through here...

we B eskimoez!

Well C-4 ill take your word for it if you say so.and if it is bad it aint something to be proud of.I just didn't think Canada was like that i thought all of yall lived in igloos and still fought with knives and stuff. um yea

i want to go to Montreal tho.

and i still think the music is kinda weak

and i dont do any of that x shit.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 08-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 08-01-2001).]

Originally posted by the last slave:

Well C-4 ill take your word for it if you say so.and if it is bad it aint something to be proud of.I just didn't think Canada was like that i thought all of yall lived in igloos and still fought with knives and stuff. um yea

i want to go to Montreal tho.

and i still think the music is kinda weak

and i dont do any of that x shit.

im not braging about shit just telling everyone whats up....between the mid 80's to mid 90's during the carribana parade weekend T.o averaged 5 murders (its an average not 5 every year) just associtated w/ caribana ...almost all of the people murered were americans who came to toronto thinking they were the shit and canucks wont do shit.....well god rest their souls,but look where they are now! even two years ago a ceavland teen was murdered and thrown in the lake,over a girl....they even had to pass a law that says that the police have to arrest and detain (until the end of caribana) any one who they think might cause trouble during the festivities.....naw fuck that i am proud I LOVE TORONTO!

i fight with screw drivers,long iron nails and pipes guns are for gimps...oh shit and i dont take drugs either!ehhhhhhhhh!

and my igloo is tight!

yo canada is the tightest place to live it dosent have nearly as high a crime rate as the U.S. but from looking back on my posts i think its close!..you just have to trust me about the music if you have napster download "bashment" by "redlife" belive me just get it...their from the same place i grew up so they must be tight....its in the water..hehehehe

I think the whole scene is fucked up in terms of recognition, and not just for my own sake. I said it before and I'll say it again, if insight had done what he did in the states and not in canada everyone the world over would think he's jesus fucking christ. Toronto is a big city, I believe it's the 4th largest market in North America. You don't just stroll to the top of the scene in this city, you have to work. Sight just doesn't lick the nutsack of every magazine editor, so he doesn't get play so the narrowminded writers (mostly toys) who partake in these discussions dismiss him quickly because some rich writer with a magazine has not acknowledged his overall dominance of this city, and arguable the entire country.

Anybody who has ever really tried to climb the ladder knows how much you have to sacrifice to get somewhere and would respect the hell out of insite. Those who have never tried just sit around and shit on people, the art critics of our generation. The artists make the culture, not the critics (david bowie said this on tv once and I thought it was great)

insight is the most drunken and well known writer in canada. i'm not sure how long he's been writing but he has definitly worked hard to get to where he is now. his style of piecing has evolved over the years, he has gone through many types of "wildstyle" lettering and color schemes....the first pieces i have seen by him were complicated lettering styles with basic color schemes, then complicated color schemes with simple letters, then complicated lettering with complicated color schemes, and finally where he is at today, doing surreal 3d pieces with a sort of snake like pattern(funny enuff in chinease horoscopes he is a snake)....he is "up" all over north america with pieces and bombing.....overall he is probably the most creative and original writer in canada....don't sleep on sightos, you'll soon enuff be riding his nut sack like a lot of writers up here canada.....

bragging about the place that gave the world Bon Jovi and car theft....How interesting.

Insight is better at graffiti than you will ever be at anything. You know his name, does he know yours? As for the Canada US debate, the fact of the matter is that the US is 10 times larger than canada in terms of population, products get 10 times more hype, 10 times more money etc. I will take our population and face off against 38 million americans, and we will see who's really the shit.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ulcer:

You know his name, does he know yours

actually he does!

dont I feel special now!

oh well... back to obscurity.

Originally posted by FRANKY RUGBURNS:

Canada is okay. Insight is sketchy. Your legal filled walls suck.

See you in Jerzeeeeee.

thats cool........but im in to girls only..so i wont be seeing you any time in the country that gave the world faggots who talk shit on countries just cause they got gang banged in the ass hole there and were'nt alowed to wipe the jizz of there faces for two weeks.....its alright just admit it you liked it,no,you loved it.....you can lik my nutsak now!you rat bastard pile o' hooey! ehhhhhhhh.

eat a dick,bitch!

Archived