Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

INSIGHT kwota bsm ba unc

you've gotta get the new one from kensington (I think), it's sick, seriously. Or the giant green drippy roller tags on Queen, bad assssss.

and yet still, miraculously you manage to post messages on this here website, you are quite the trooper

I don't even have a job, I've devoted all my time to posting messages, I wish I was joking.

Originally posted by ulcer:

I don't even have a job, I've devoted all my time to posting messages, I wish I was joking.

i feel your pain....

Insight fucking rocks! Unfortunately I think he got busted a couple weeks ago doing some massive roller shit on queen st.

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

sights in UN?

imit,you know thats all one guy right?

the last three of those pictures didnt come through,what da phuck boyeeee

yeah he is even tho he doesn't rep it much he still is part of it.....don't know why those flicks ain't showin' up.....

[This message has been edited by just~someone~else~ (edited 07-31-2001).]

I just saw a sighto tag in the background of a shot on the show blind date, he's even up on tv. Yes I watch blind date, go to hell.

Everybody RECOGNIZE!!!!! INSIGHT is a fucking savage on the loose..... sickness for years and it's always been that way....

The stray one of the pack...... that's about all I guess!!

Guest kidlugz

I just saw a sighto tag in the background of a shot on the show blind date, he's even up on tv. Yes I watch blind date, go to hell.

yeah! i caught that too. don't be ashamed of blind date man.....i love it too. wasn't that ms. toronto chick a total cunt? that italian guy was way too forgiving with her. if i was him i would've ripped her a new asshole. fuck a ho.

Guest --zeSto--

here's my first encounter with sight...

so we were just chillin' at landsdown on a hot

summer day... sipping on ice cold 40's.

We see these two guys catching flicks down the way.

They come by and we introduce ourselves.

Turns out to be sight and circuit.

Long story short...

I end up giving him most of my 40 (as I didn't need any more)

Then I end up running into him in alcohol-related senarios.

The next week at the beer store,

then at this little bar,

then at this bigger bar,

then on this patio...

It's like he drinks as much as I do..

which I respect.. 'cause he just burns it,

even when he's hammered.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

soup is good for a cold. but this stuff is hot.

I both love and hate blind date, It's kind of cool, but I can't take it when the guys try to kiss the ladies and they pull away, and the dude doesn't get the hint and keeps trying and I end up feeling so embarrased for the both of them that I literally have to change the channel. Ms. Toronto was a bitch, but what do you expect from a beauty queen, the women always have everything figured out, and treat the guys like pathetic pieces of crap. If they have everything figured out and are so great why the hell do they need blind date to hook them up, fuck you Ms. Toronto, fuck you bad.

Guest kidlugz

I both love and hate blind date, It's kind of cool, but I can't take it when the guys try to kiss the ladies and they pull away, and the dude doesn't get the hint and keeps trying and I end up feeling so embarrased for the both of them that I literally have to change the channel. Ms. Toronto was a bitch, but what do you expect from a beauty queen, the women always have everything figured out, and treat the guys like pathetic pieces of crap. If they have everything figured out and are so great why the hell do they need blind date to hook them up, fuck you Ms. Toronto, fuck you bad.

i will post my response to this in my "blind date" thread in channel zero. but i feel you dawg.

this thread turned into a back and forth coversation between me and ulcer, then a discussion about blind date.....why are all you sleeping on SIGHT?i just saw a tag of his in a french music video....

excuse me?. Just killing time, I'm unemployed, maybe I'll go to the driving range this afternoon.

hot poo-bitz...

i too have a crush on mr. sight.

i also saw that script on blind date haha wtf...

out west i caught this old tag that

said 'sight: the don'......

bow down.

;

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this