Once agian, sorry, hip hop..

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

And whats with all these new "hiphoppers" who came out of the woodwork as soon as the great WHITE plague washed over everything. its funny how youll meet a kid who says he likes rap but then his collection consits only of Dose One, Atmos, Moka Only, Sole ,Eyedea Abilities, Jel, Sage, and the rest of these fashionable new white men...... I only got one remark about that, That aint correct black!

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

And whats with all these new "hiphoppers" who came out of the woodwork as soon as the great WHITE plague washed over everything. its funny how youll meet a kid who says he likes rap but then his collection consits only of Dose One, Atmos, Moka Only, Sole ,Eyedea Abilities, Jel, Sage, and the rest of these fashionable new white men...... I only got one remark about that, That aint correct black!

black ah? it's not a great white plauge kid..shits been running like this for a while..fuck all them anticon fags..sole is a granola sucker. sage is alright but he uses mad metaphoresuhvrjkg and makes my brain bleed.

Originally posted by cmeup

what about AFU RA's latest shit?

i heard him on a tv show, and it sounded pretty tight... but tha whole cover of his shit and i dont think it shows how many songs was on it kinda had me nervous to buy...

anything past whirlwind through cities is wack.

Archived