what do you do whaen people keep talking shit to you and you try to squash it

Guest willy.wonka

i had a similar situation when some little marks were talking shit about asian people so i got a buncha my boys and we just punked em...no need for a fight right there...but we gave them the idea that if they didnt stop, shit was gonna happen to them...the next week the kids come up to me and are telling me that they dont want trouble and that they arent racists, just stupid potheads who cant control their mouth, and its cool now.

just give them the idea that if they dont stop...they in for it....and if hes talking about a mob....its a two way street...if he gets some of his boys to mob you....you times that by two...go get some baseball bats and shit...and got mob the fuck out of them worse than what they did to you.....people who start shit unfair are gonna get it back the way they started.....unfair.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yes!!!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i didnt even read the rest of this post ( no offense fam.) but, me personally... i would go into a fit of blind rage and FUCK THEM UP. damn this irish/german temper!

hahaha....thats fantastic!

go bojangles

go iris

go USA!!!

Guest willy.wonka

hello....i was so mad i became sick...

well,i got some good advice...kinda of a realization speech of what i want in life....this whole thing was going to blow up....im tired of this..so i dont want to take revenge.....its not the right way...

its makin me feel sick....and thats just about it...

I'm definitely not into fighting. Cops always seem to gravitate towards a fight and then you have legal troubles. Still, though. Some people can only be subdued by really making them scared. I'm not saying you should really beat the living shit out of these kids, but do something real malicious and relatively harmless, like smacking the kid in the arm with a pipe or some shit. Something that hurts really bad but won't destroy any major organs. If you're going to fight, at least make sure you don't get booked for manslaughter later.

Don't be the hockey dad.

Guest blood as ink

another possible idea for revenge...

get a super soaker...fill it with ink,piss,windex...etc etc...pull a drive by and spray it allover them...the smell of piss and the staining of ink..oh man that would suck.

I'm in the same situation right now-this chick I'm with's ex- I saw him 2 times at the bar and he started saying shit. I ain't backing down. I told him to take a walk outside with me both times. Why do you need your boys here,I said. He wouldn't do it. I would have smashed his face right there but thats my chix bar and Im there a lot. Plus if I threw the first punch I would be in Jail right now for assault&battery. Thats just the way this dude is.

2 more ways: throw a sperm bomb on him or them(LSD)or paint his face like pac man in colors

Archived