time to go..........

CONTWO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let me explain...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

thats why i dont fly. GOOOOOOOOOO GREYHOUND!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK NNNNNNNNOOOOOO!

mother fucking greyhound buses stole my Bloodhound Gang jacket.

I was crippled at the time cause I factured my left kneecap boarding. I had to go home for college break and the only way was to take a bus from northern VT to Albany and transfer to a bus that was SUPPOSED to drop me off at a bus station in NJ. Well after an HOUR of me STANDING while on crutches at the bus terminal in Albany I got on the bus for NYC/NJ. Little did I know that the bus driver had no idea that only two passengers were getting off at the sation in NJ rather than go all the way to NYC. Fucking retard. I was in sucha rush to get off the bus (which in fact passed the bus stop I was to get off of and meet my mom by 10 miles)that in my haste I left my BHG jacket in the overhead compartment. If it wasn't for the other guy that had to get off at the same stop I would have been stuck on that bus. Thankfully that dude's girlfriend had a car and were able to drive me to the busstop. Fuckers.

New Jersey sucks as a whole.

Guest Pilau Hands

Why are New Yorkers pissed all the time?

Because the "light at the end of the tunnel" is Jersey...

A 30day greyhound pass will cost you somewhere around $300? That might be wholly innacurate, but some quick checking will let you know.

Greyhound 30day pass, i payed 340 something

any destination, anytime.

27 hr long bus rides..whoooeeeeeeeeee

I checked out Amtrack..but it was outrageusly expensive and had crackhead routes.

Greyhound isnt all that bad guys...

plus you get to meet some interesting people....

i ride greyhound ALOT... way too fucking much...

the greyhound is nothing but elderly, people who cant afford to make the big trip home/ to the folks/ or back to their possessions in a rush but need to get their (sp) because of some tragic event... death, illness, devorce, some other reason.. like you.. cant stand their exhistence anymore.. mentally ill ride this bus alot too... people who cant drive take it alot.. because their family are sick of taking their stupid asses a dozen or so hours each way...

on the same notes.. its the choice ride for convicts... people just getting out of the clink and going to their respective homes, or to their rehab facilities, or what have you... this is the case i find alot... mad people from the state pen just released are given 100 bucks and dropped off at the greyhound station cuz for like 69 bucks or something they guarantee you a ride anywhere. so the other 40 should cover food *(or booze for most of these assholes)*

the college kids take it alot, the bussness men take it too... so the greyhound isnt that obsolete.. its dirty sometimes, as far as time consuming... its not really THAT bad.. some of them are really bad due to layover type situations.. or out of the way stuff.. but if you get your personal route drawn up.... and figure out where exactly your going.. its a cool trip.

just dont make it an every day thing... oh yeah.. some have tv's and show videos.. but dont forget a cd player and batterys.

Guest --zeSto--

as far as the bus goes...

if it's a short trip (under 2 hours), it's all commuters and students.

if it's over 2 but under 10, you get nice normal folks going on a trip.

if it's over 10 hours... watch your back! Guarantee that a least half the passengers are running from something.

go to a closeout travel agency,

You can get great deals at the last minute.

I flew from Toronto to Honolulu non-stop for $99 once.

Sometimes the plane is the best way to start or end a journey.

Archived