I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!

Ms.Bombastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blood as ink

today fuckin' blows...the world has it out for me..

almost got hit by two different cars two seperate times.

friends dog tried to attack me.

some wannabe thug kid tryed to pick a fight with me for "lookin' like a rocker fag"

dropped paint all over my new bag(my fault)

cat threw up on clean laundry.

and to top it off the girl i was gonna talk to today is no where to be found...

happy valentines day to me...blah.

i hate today.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

since when do we have a 'love hate' relationship? its all love... dont tell me you were offended by my email?!

I was referring to some of the "discussions" we had early in our relationship. No offense by the email.....but still waiting for a reply.

In the meantime....

np-010220-love.jpg

devilush, am i the only one here that has the utmost respect for you without pledging my complete and total love? not that its a bad thing, just amusing.

hmmm i'm not sure you're the only person seeking. i'm sure that there are a lot more people on this board that dont wanna comment on anything. but it's okay, i dont have to be loved by everyone ya know? but its good to know that you have the utmost respect for me.

Originally posted by Devilush

i dont have to be loved by everyone ya know?

dont get me wrong, that sentence would imply that there is some sort of hating on my part, which is not at all the case... i dont know, i just think its funny that everyone is fighting over eachother to drool on your feet thats all. i dont want to sleep with your butt hole, just hang out, eat pizza and write on shit, ya know... im a simple man

haha..green eyed monster....lonely was just joking..

thanks mental for the compliment on my work..appreciated..:)

and pimp n panda you pimp of a panda you..I did email you..they were sent of safe as planned..

and seeking..haha you mean you arent down for the nitty gritty of the south west? think about it ..us in wife beaters dickies and converse..painting some old english letters....

what?

this coffee house guru is going to drown..

el mac and silueta por vida! .....

okay enough mushy shit..

Guest Pilau Hands

ya canna return a email ya shite!

stupid late night IFC scottish movies.

i understood the brogue, it was the plot i had problems with

dont get me wrong, that sentence would imply that there is some sort of hating on my part, which is not at all the case... i dont know, i just think its funny that everyone is fighting over eachother to drool on your feet thats all. i dont want to sleep with your butt hole, just hang out, eat pizza and write on shit, ya know... im a simple man

i'm right there with you man.

Guest imported_Tesseract

*Ghhhm, as an official dlush feet drooler, i feel the need to defend my self and dlush's status. I had numerous stimulating conversations with the girl, i'm also a married man in a way, and i'd like state that my love for Dlush has nothing to do with her participation in dirty sex threads...her charm for me is based on the fact that she's a beautifull person, thats all

tesseract, that was so sweet....i think i'm going to cry.....but thank you so much. and we do have those kinda converations. i think when people actually talk to me, they look beyond the sex threads. i mean when i post to those things, its just all in fun.

and seeking!! hahah i dont want anyone to sleep with my butthole. i just want them to lick my butt!! nah i'm kidding. well, next time you're in town, dont procrastinate so much to give me a call or a "holla" so we can go out to eat or write on stuff. and simple men are the best, they are easy to please (not sexually).

'holla back youngin'

fabulous is really wack.

i will do that. how is the work situation out there right now? is everyone still unemployed? i need to get the hell out of here and i miss the bay so fucking much...

that guy is the biggest sucker compared to mase....p diddy's old butt buddy.

well the job situation was sooo fucking hard!! i dunno if you heard but in november i got laid off from the newspaper (the day before my birthday of course). but it took me like 3months to even get a call back. but now, its february and i've got like 3 jobs that are pending. i have one job now as a tax consultant. and the other ones are at an advertising agency, an assistant buyer for a department store, and a position at a medical office. all pay well, but its been hard since the employers dont really call back at all. but i hear that a lot of people are getting laid off lately. still. i dont think it will get better.:(

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Devilush

tesseract, that was so sweet....i think i'm going to cry.....but thank you so much. and we do have those kinda converations. i think when people actually talk to me, they look beyond the sex threads. i mean when i post to those things, its just all in fun.

Your but makes me wonder...:D

Anyway, seems that once more my humour lies burried under those lines;)

Originally posted by TEARZ

are2 without a doubt. she's intelligent (a must) and has said some things that just make me think that she's cool.. but maybe a little too badass for me ;). plus i heard her looks are hype hysteria.

aw shit!! i'm gettin some positive attention!!

don't worry tearz..i'm too badass for everyone :rolleyes:

...and definitely hype hysteria :) :P

Archived