I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!

Ms.Bombastic

Guest MR BOJANGLES

wow, all this love going around. lets all just get together and have a big 12oz orgy party. then we can sell the video to toys in our cities!

"look! i think i see ansiq's balls slapping against that girl's ass!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"i will forever have a crush on mental invalid because he's santa claus. "

"Saw things so much clearer

Once you were in my rearviewmirror"-pilau

...hahaha....or rather HO HO HO....just doing my part to pass the vibes hombre...just glad you dig em, by the way rearview is a sick closer, and im dragging you around next tour, so clear your schedule....

i could have a middle school crush on certain ladies here:

secret for her story of whipping the bottle of snapple at the pervert in the middle of the store and yelling "what do you fucking want" and for her summer trip thread, especially the one of her hanging from the bridge :love2:

devilush cause she gave me my first great 12 oz package along with a cute sticker self portrait/and her rad mag shortcuts, and her promise of jamba juices on rooftops, and images of her piecing freights in her calvin klines, plus i love her graff kitty, sorry im such a horrible emailer backer, thanks for the vday e-greeting :love2:

jades cause recently we began exchanging some emails and i found them to be quite intriguing and thought provoking, and the flick of her breakin' a back spin move still melts my heart, plus she like to take baths and digs rob brezney....again sorry im such a horrible emailer backer....:love2:

silo-just for her portraits, and heh its cool if you take showers and you dont break dance

and most importantly i have a crush on em cause none of em are fucking CORNY!!! i can not stress that enuff....

huggs and kisses ladies

rOe

***EDIT TO ADD THE BIT ABOUT NOT BEING CORNY!!***

***EDIT CAUSE I MEANT JADES, BUT I GUESS I GOT A CRUSH ON SILO TOO***

Originally posted by siloette

something tells me..shes the one who lost this round.if its still who we talked about...you have a good heart..

theres only the one. i can make things all better if people will just give me the chance. i guess maybe, as ive always said, they dont really want it....

how you gonna up and move? the chances of me going to az are not that high, but me coming to sea is inevitable. wiggidy wack.

bobo, so whats up on flics of the breasts? send that email and i promise you'll get a response :)

devilush, am i the only one here that has the utmost respect for you without pledging my complete and total love? not that its a bad thing, just amusing.

someone have a crush on me god damnit. am i not fucking worthy?

Guest sodapop7
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i wish i had a crush on someone from this board.... i used to, but she somewhat broke my little heart, so now im just a cold, empty monster.

you and me both dude ......i feel your pain

Originally posted by mental invalid

silo cause recently we began exchanging some emails and i found them to be quite intriguing and thought provoking, plus i im in love with her portraits, and the flick of her breakin' a back spin move still melts my heart, plus she like to take baths and digs rob brezney....again sorry im such a horrible emailer backer....:love2:

Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?..Silo can't do backspins...and takes showers, not baths.

oh shit...lonely youre soooo right....i was trying to type toooooo fast and sneak around my bosses...

my apologies to silo....i do love your portraits they are great, and i have a crush based on those alone

....but it was ms. jades blue i was refering too.....oh shit i got vday chocolate on my face....

hahahahhahahahahaha......sorry jades....but your backspins still melt my heart....

Guest Pilau Hands
It's been nice knowing you mental. It appears the testosterone has arrived.

hahahahaha hoooooo man.

i would just like to say that my literature professor is incredibly cute. she has kind of a lisp. awww.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

pilau clue me in?

wtf does that mean though?

bob0-little help?

ps.bobo one of the sexiest characteristics a gal can have is intelligence therefore, i am officially adding you to my crush list, as a mad scientist...not that you care, but i did.....

youll excuse me, my real valentine is waiting for me at home....:love2:

Originally posted by mental invalid

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

pilau clue me in?

wtf does that mean though?

bob0-little help?

ps.bobo one of the sexiest characteristics a gal can have is intelligence therefore, i am officially adding you to my crush list, as a mad scientist...not that you care, but i did.....

youll excuse me, my real valentine is waiting for me at home....:love2:

I have no idea what pilau is talking about. I was referring to the green eyed monster in the form of Mr. Lonely Heart.

And thanks for the addition to your list. That's very sweet.

are2 without a doubt. she's intelligent (a must) and has said some things that just make me think that she's cool.. but maybe a little too badass for me ;). plus i heard her looks are hype hysteria.

in a non-homo way i also have boy crushes....

pilau

browner

tesseract

mamerro

it's more that i think it would be cool to meet these people... hmmm not even meet... just get a snapshot of what their day looks like. you know?

oh man... your fuckin gay

muahaha just playin, i dont need all this "you hate fags shit" cause

your gay, an im bored!@#$

nah seriously im just that fucking bored, dont take offense to it, im sick with a head cold and delusional.

apologies from me you get one.

i have crushes on all my sunshines, in a brotherly old man kinda way.

real life and crushes do not add up.

but today is a dark-stay in the cave-listen to music by tormented women about tomrmentiing men-and laugh bitterly-day and wait for the second shift to go home so i can paint.

silo- email? checka checka check it out.

Guest Pilau Hands

i was laughing at the green-eyed yadda yadda cause i'm friends with lonely and siloe. the professor thing was an aside...uhhh...anywhoo

Archived