I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!

Ms.Bombastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hmmm... There's something about Devilush that I find insanely attractive, even if I hardly know her and have no clue what she looks like. So I guess D'lush is my pick for Valentine's.

And how can I forget Prude? She's cute as hell, smart, and can do headspins. That's the girl I want. As a matter of fact, scratch Devilush, she's taken anyways (haha, j/k). Internet love is a great thing. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by ceptone

i really souldnt care...but ive noticed no ones ever nocticed me even since my last name(intercept)wicth i had from dec'00.....i really souldnt care but i do for some reason..........i sould probley shut up now......

shit, homes, I notice ya. Hit me up with an email, maybe we can finally get together sometime.......

Originally posted by Zack Morris

haha...you might be right roe. but my bed doesn't squeak....plus I have cleaned since that picture was taken.

my bed squeaks so bad....

i love devilush , then bojangles

i want to tickle bodice ripper.

bobo, i might have a crush on you, but id have to see what you looked like first, cause im not all about having a crush on people i havent seen.

the fact that your not 19 gets instant points. and even having kids doesnt disqualify you. the whole married thing is a bit of a problem though. so how about this, i might have a crush on you.

haha. im a no good good for nothing no gooder.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

bobo, i might have a crush on you, but id have to see what you looked like first, cause im not all about having a crush on people i havent seen.

the fact that your not 19 gets instant points. and even having kids doesnt disqualify you. the whole married thing is a bit of a problem though. so how about this, i might have a crush on you.

haha. im a no good good for nothing no gooder.

Are you sure you're not a southern gentleman? So smooth. Really though I don't have the whole emanciated artistic look going on. I am more the Titian character type. Though not quite so voluptuous. And I have incredible breasts.

But I'm mad at you...I never got a return e-mail. Quit flaking.;) :love2:

i cant front

i got a crush on the ink loony just cuz she shows me flicks of the nice italian country side and we share our stories of how much we enjoy spending time outdoors. and i show her my butt trains and she actually likes them. i think shes just saying that, but its okay...thats good enough for me. im gonna go to bluemountain.com and send her one of those doufy ass e cards ....

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hmmm... There's something about Devilush that I find insanely attractive, even if I hardly know her and have no clue what she looks like. So I guess D'lush is my pick for Valentine's.

And how can I forget Prude? She's cute as hell, smart, and can do headspins. That's the girl I want. As a matter of fact, scratch Devilush, she's taken anyways (haha, j/k). Internet love is a great thing. Beer,

El Mamerro

i felt this sudden saddness in my heart.....:(

the reason why i dont show my pic.....ever....is because....well i'm fugly!!! well maybe...but i just wanna be anonymous. what is the point of posting my pic on the internet to people that i rarely know? i dont need people hating on me nor jocking me. the people that know how i look like is iris, bojangles, pilau, post, hesh, popgunwar, and jade's blue. so you're not the only one who doesnt know how i look like.

but dont worry, although i feel that i am sooooooo dissed, i still love you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, why dissed? I'm not knocking on your not showing a picture of yourself (although I wouldn't mind seeing one... how do I join the "Seen Devilush" club?)... I'm fairly sure you are very attractive anyhows.

Prude just has that slight but oh-so-important advantage of being single. But uh, yeah. You're still my Valentines too. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Pilau Hands

Oh damn joker...you don't know what you just done did...

i got a crush on...

iris and superstar* and they're both taken sooo...

siloe likes tacos del mar, and she's taken. boom she's out :P ...

on bobobi just because she always seems collected. it would be more attractive, if i were not the opposite, and off my rocker...also taken

i don't know many other girls on here. mes3 makes an appearance once in a while :)

i will forever have a crush on mental invalid because he's santa claus.

"Saw things so much clearer

Once you were in my rearviewmirror"

I agree with mes..this topic is pretty nutts..but since its valentines day and shit..

I love you mac..awww

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/siloette/macsilofreight2.jpg'>

and pilau..you know that taco meant nothing holmes..I was hungry as hell..Don't worry..im moving south..Ill send you some real mexican food..:)

and seeking..thanks for the compliment..something tells me..shes the one who lost this round.if its still who we talked about...you have a good heart..

Originally posted by Iris

my bed squeaks so bad....

i love devilush , then bojangles

i want to tickle bodice ripper.

YAAAAAY someone wants to tickle me!!!!! I have really short fluffy hair on either side of my mowhawk, its very tickle friendly.......................:p

Originally posted by Smart

it's all about Mes3 or Are2, but I think they're both tooken so...

Originally posted by bug

Are2.

aww shucks..i'm blushing..

but if you like me now, wait till you see the piece i did on that end to end the other night..hahahahahaaaaa

Archived