Orgasms

Guest Good Morning Captain

Guest willy.wonka

i like to get head and all,and i like to lick "some" nuany

but i like going at it...you know...sex...

i like it when a girl wants me to cum inside.....it trips me out,but hey...i feel like the man...im more into pleasing..thats where i get my joy...i get mad when i nut...i just want more....i like it hot

girls,drink lots of water...have your nuanay smell natural..if you drink too much "poisons"...soda,beer,fish suace...it causes for some nauny to smell aweful...drink water....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

man once me and my boy was getting brains in tha woods by this one chick... and she was hooking me up real tight like, and i was about to bust, and my boys looking at me and i bust into a harlem shake type shit...

shit was mad funny... yall just dont know... then she jerked me off in tha woods and i painted tha forest :D

teaserok<~

what the fuck man? usually when i get head there are A) no guys around B) not in the fucking woods and C) when said guy from A looks at me, i don't orgasm and start shaking.

Guest willy.wonka

i got brains on the back of a city bus...

my friend was trying to peak,but i blocked him...fuckin wierdo....

gettin head...why do girls give head?i would hate to suck on those things...like eeeeeeew..

• 4 weeks later...

on occasion i shake.. its the weirdest , most awsome feeling.

and as for not gettin Y gurls like to give head.... we wonder Y

you guys like to do wut u do- too. but then again there are sum

gurls who would like to try wut u do....

anyways, its not bad actually. it seems kinda naughty. esp, when

u give head while the guys driving. :)

Guest Pilau Hands

my birthday just passed, and i had what easily was one of my top five of all time. i just sat there twitching. she's a keeper.

Re: i got brains on the back of a city bus...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my friend was trying to peak,but i blocked him...fuckin wierdo....

gettin head...why do girls give head?i would hate to suck on those things...like eeeeeeew..

i got head on a bus that was rented out for a group of people i was with. in the front row with everyone else behind us. was about to have sex then i got into a fight with the girl. confusing how that happened, but i think alcohol and the other girl i was staring at while this was all going on may have had a part in it.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

no one, but no one, regardless of gender, gets oral sex from me until they wash themselves first

my friend and i were discussing this today because i had an ex who was so wet i had to have towels or something near by if i was to go down... she was insane

on a different note, she has cervical cancer now

orgasms are always good , i was watching some sex show that was sayin how most women usually only have clitoral orgasms , which while being quite intense , are no match for gspot orgasms which are 'apperantly' more vigorous and feel deeper and fuller..........this is because the two orgasms are routed through completely separate nerve systems to reach your brain , just thought id add that .

so the moral of the story is whatever you want it to be

Originally posted by Iris

my friend and i were discussing this today because i had an ex who was so wet i had to have towels or something near by if i was to go down... she was insane

yeah when I got with my girl I had NO idea what I was doing but that ^^^ was the best indicator of when I got it right :)

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah when I got with my girl I had NO idea what I was doing but that ^^^ was the best indicator of when I got it right :)

on the other hand, she did not know what she was doing. bleagh

Archived