early bird class attending people check in

kaesthebluntedwonder

i guess you could call this a check in for those of us who had to wake up early this morning and are already at it on 12oz and are about to go to class...although i feel like this will be very unpopular, like my other threads, i figured why not? theres a check in for late nighters and saturday nites, so why not have an early bird check in?

the answer is because most people are probably still asleep..oh well, this is fucking dumb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

got up at 6:10 after having a weird dream about going to eat dinner with my dad and method man...

test at 9:30 (in 1.30 minutes) in art history ive just started studying for...i think itll work out.

howd it go?

i just had a quiz in music history...that proffessor is the most queer stuck up snob ive ever seen. i didnt even study for but i think ill barely pass, and thats good enough for me...

and i just remembered that i woke up early this morning, looked at my beeper and it said 6 10...i swear...but i went back to sleep periodically after that. thats the best because its so easy to fall back asleep, all you have to do is lay down...and yer bed feels way comfortable even tho this shit has no back support at all

shitty fucking morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

anyways, well i am here this morning in class and come to find out to hear that my mom's cousin which would make him my incle died last night. so now she has to fly out to canada to attend his funeral. my parents live in two different states and they rarely see eachother. but they are still together. he just makes a lot mroe money where he is now. so they havent seen eachother in like months. he is flying out there on thursday to meet my mom. so it would be wonderful for my mom to see him on valentines day for a horrible thing that she has to go through at this time of the year.

and i hate this teacher. please kill me now!!

good news:

i finally got a job, as a tax consultant. yay for me!! money money money!!

Archived