Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
patrickjilbert

p h o t o s

theres some really nice photos there , but i thought most of the paintings were lacking..........there must be alot of abandoned buildings near you...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Very nice photos, i'll join in later

painting is hard because it's much different from using a fountain pen to draw really straight lines. plus i worry about smearing paint and all of that. excuses excuses.

glad you liked the potos though.

yeah i know , i ve only painted one thing in my whole life with brushes and that , and it was terrible , this chick loved it and took it home with her , but i thought it sucked...

i especially liked the abandoned school photo , with the lockers and all , it conveys a sense of emptiness with ease......

Guest imported_Tesseract

*Ghhhhhhhmm

Let's say that the film i've been waiting for didnt turn out that good. Anyway, as promised here's one i like

mystery.jpg

Nice photos. I especially like the guitar player. You could probably get some really nice shots from under that train bridged. Lots of nice shadow casting going on with the support braces underneath...perfect for black and white shots.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this