One freight you would sell your soul to have done...

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sodapop7

the kwest i saw was on a boxcar that i think carried lumber and was black and white.but thanks for that one regardless.as far as that nace path train it takes the cake because of the level of pressure/risk it was done under [more than a freight....]hell i am feeling everything on this post,bump.

Guest richard kyel

i hate seeing kem and ges flicks they make me look so fuckin bad. but i cant hate on their work cause it actually is amazing stuff and they both are solid dudes

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by graf-freely!

that top to bottom end to end kwest fre8 is the dopest t2b e2e I've seen in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is damn sure one of the dopest posts ever on this sight!I'd rob kill and steal to get a flick of that kwest and joker fre8!!!!!!!!!!!

we can talk about the joker freight if youd like...

my name sake

bump for the mad postin........

and here is something i found from some american guy with tha same name.... from what i know he has a pretty good rep any way props to the person that i got this photo of.............

clok (american)

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poopoo/clok2.jpg'>

enjoy:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Guest trainmonsta

im hopein to see more roske panels in the thread he is the panel king off sydney?

trainmonsta2002suck my dick?:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :) :) :) :) :)

Guest wakassOATH

Re: my name sake

Originally posted by clockone

bump for the mad postin........

and here is something i found from some american guy with tha same name.... from what i know he has a pretty good rep any way props to the person that i got this photo of.............

clok (american)

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poopoo/clok2.jpg'>

enjoy:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

uhh that guy isnt american .. hes a canadian from montreal .. he runs a shop here clok kops crew (canadian)

Archived