NEWKWSFLIKS!!!

uselessuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give up guys J. is a fucking idiot. He is just like all the others.Talking to his mom on a brand new cell phone while he paints. and i think he wears a doo rag.....i dunno?

Plus who has seen a pleasent J. peice?

And KWS isnt killing anything besides themselves by pumping up there name to much????

You have long way to go....

But iam not about to let you get ragged on by J.

so what if i paint with a cell phone she didnt know i was painting and i pay my bills because i make ends for the things i like. that is a horrible horrible thing and i probably did have a kerchief tied on my head oh no its a doorag hes a nigger.

as for my similarities gimme em you cant see em they arent there. and as for me not painting eat dick come to boston fool.

i know i am getting all defensive and sounding like an old man trying to save face but i just call things like i see it, and all i saw was cyphe painting alot of those.

j.

Guest painted black

anyone can paint the same two wall spots over and over, post their flicks, and have a name on the internet.

YEA THOSE ARE ONLY LIKE 12 DIFERENT SPOTS.BUT YEA WE ARE LAME INTERNET GEEKS UHHYUHGK!U SO KING,U SO DAMN GOOD,PRAISE THE LORD MEANING U,AND YEA POST SUM OF YER STUFF ,AND YEA RAG MY SHIT,GO FOR IT.AND YEA MOLEST MY MIDGET FAMILY,AND YEA IL BURN WUT EVER U PLACE FORTH SO HA!

Originally posted by painted black:

anyone can paint the same two wall spots over and over, post their flicks, and have a name on the internet.

yea sorry buddy..ha but just with my flix alone in this batch are 6 differant spots..think b4 you type next time.assshole!

all i can say is "jelousy" hmmmm, what ever way you want it to play out it does. good looking out dude. I do like your stuff, but i have seen a couple of cife pieces ever, seeing as how i am not from RI. whatever.

cyder one.

those durn kids are trouble i tell you.don't ever give them a ride in your car or you will regret it. i went to a wallmart with them and they made a big scene and carried on like a pack of durn crazy people. they drove a cashier up the wall. crazy. wacky.

Guest Secs Oner

is 'tekkrocks' like the kws slut or something? it seems like he's always responding to anything they say.. and all up in the nut creases... it dosnt seem like they like you much.

go get me a beer son

Originally posted by Secs Oner:

is 'tekrocks' like the kws slut or something? it seems like he's always responding to anything they say.. and all up in the nut creases... it dosnt seem like they like you much.

go get me a beer son

yo fuker im in kws......ya smelly whore....

Archived