My action shots.. (7 fairly big images, broadband would be nice :))

Guest Flat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thatd be because im english :crazy:

Though if you want some, I can get Montana for £1.50 a can, so if your willing to pay £2 + shipping youve got a deal :eek:

And for any of you say 'HAHA YOU FUCKING LOSER, YOU DONT RACK' - No, I dont. Why? Because its dam near impossible in the UK.

Guest fr8lover

action shot = someone painting

action shot does not = someone gazing and or picking up can...

its cool to see that william is having fun though.

Yeah sorry, will next time I put any up - couldnt be botherd this time though :(

MoeLarryCurly - He looks posh, or is it just because hes Enlgish and doesnt: A) want to be a thing or B) try to be black? You choose :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fr8lover

action shot = someone painting

action shot does not = someone gazing and or picking up can...

its cool to see that william is having fun though.

exactly, one of those shots is of somebody painting a weed.

Guest L.RonHubbard

yo Prince William,

i wouldnt say your a fag because you dont rack, but because you got EURO paint, are rockin shit Legally and in Broad Daylight wiht your flashlight and still coming out wack. And because of your gelled and moused up hair due and cutsie watch and gear. Somone needs to vic your ass MOP style and slap this fool for acting cool.

lol

From one post you can judge my whole load of painting? No.

Hate to break it to you, but none of that stuff is actually legal.

I also hate to tell you that, sorry - but the guy your calling 'Prince William', the blonde one, is probably a whole fuck lot better than you are.

And because I can afford shit means Im just doing it to look cool? Yeah, good thinking.. I wish I was a fucked up social outcast - no, really I do.

Learn to speak properly, then come back to talk to me.

And by the way, what the FUCK does it in daylight have to do with anything? Just wondering :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Flat

Yeah sorry, will next time I put any up - couldnt be botherd this time though :(

MoeLarryCurly - He looks posh, or is it just because hes Enlgish and doesnt: A) want to be a thing or B) try to be black? You choose :rolleyes:

you are making no sense....being a thing or being black..come on now dont be a "wanker"

Thing was meant to be thug.

Basicly people on this board allways talk shit about how bad they are, how good they are at painting - yet barely any produce. Makes me laugh.

Guest L.RonHubbard

Dear Sir DUKE CHARLES REMINGTON III,

its your own fault for frontin with these pics of pre-teens painting the steps outside their own house. Your boy got his gap back pack in the picture, not to mention that his moms wrote his name on it! what do you expect dukes, propers??? You get nathin. Stick to tea at high noon and rousing games of croquet in the Palace Garden little mister. Its obvious your a fancy young lad with a randy attitude who will aspire to be a perfect gentleman, but you aint 7:30, and you belong at home with your wonderous collection of fine porcelain chap.

Archived