the MENS ROOM

Ms.Bombastic

ok and one more thing. people in general act different around different people. its a basic fact. around my friend who i don't care for as much as other ones i'll be quiet and generally be bored but around my really good friends i am happier and more friendly in general.

boys act like idiots around other boys. i learn all kinds of nasty disgusting things about mine when i am with him and his friends. of course i'll secretly hate him for it and make his life hell for a few days after... but that too is normal.

i am kidding. i'd never purposefully make his life difficult.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Iris

ok and one more thing. people in general act different around different people. its a basic fact. around my friend who i don't care for as much as other ones i'll be quiet and generally be bored but around my really good friends i am happier and more friendly in general.

boys act like idiots around other boys. i learn all kinds of nasty disgusting things about mine when i am with him and his friends. of course i'll secretly hate him for it and make his life hell for a few days after... but that too is normal.

i am kidding. i'd never purposefully make his life difficult.

-im drinking a zima someone left in my fridge while listening to jefferson starship (no lie.)...i love you baby!

Originally posted by mosluggo

"Pull the chair out for you?" I'll pull the chair way out for you, then watch you fall on your face.

I want to be there when this happens. Seriously. Fucking email me or something, and I will make a road trip to wherever you live, watch this happen, and then get really drunk with you and anyone you have around.

Originally posted by Iris

1. help over chain link fences (from now on)

Okay, this right here is exactly what I would kill to have a girl ask for. Mr. Bojangles (I have never said how much I liked your name, I grew up listening to a song by a band I don't remember about Mr. Bojangles, and I can still sing it. Haven't heard it in years) is a lucky guy. If you two ever have any relationship problems, I am moving in on Iris. I don't care what she looks like.

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

really its all a matter of opinion and preference...I love it when guys think to pull out my chair...I mean why take offense to something as miniscule yet courteous as that, seriously! I mean it's a small thing and and done with good intentions at heart...take it for what it is...

It's not about insuating a women is too fragile...it's saying oh let me pull out your seat on my way to mine...I mean i pull out my grandmas seat for her, am I insinuating she can't do it on her own? Certainly not, but she sure thinks I'm a polite young lady.

and for all of you who think I'm totally coming form left field with this, Seeking was right in one aspect....women want to be all liberal and shit and take offense to sweet things and thats why guys don't do them often enough....and I'm sorry to all of you who open doors and pull out chairs and throw your coats over mudd puddles and end up getting shot down....honestly, you'd be the first guy I'd go for in the crowd, and as far as being "the bad boy" yes girls do seek a thrill but you can be a bad boy and still be a gentleman...Its all a matter of the right combination.

You're fucking kidding, right? So now liberal women who demand respect in all avenues have now ruined it for the rest of the women....

And because a woman is smart enough to see through the corny-ness in such conventional "chilvalrous" acts is reason to stop treating people with respect all together?

Guest ThePrankster

man i wish i could get a girl, i'm either fugly or shy, or just girls hate me cuz of me ex girlfriends mouth bitchin' about how i skrewed up her relationship with her, Girls are stressin' me out and there trouble, but yet i can't stand how their bodies and outragous, then boobies and ass and there hips and them curves, and the cute ways they look at you:D i need a girl...... or i can just bust out some model magazines....

Archived