the MENS ROOM

Ms.Bombastic

Originally posted by NATO

ha ha i must be doing somethings right yet i still cant get a girl. i cant understand how a girl can be offended by me pulling a chair from under the table for them to sit on or holding the door open for them.

she was never interested in you to begin with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MESTHREE

if the world really worked according to generalizations this thread would make sense. but unfortunatly...maybe fortunatly it does not. People always seam to forget that each male and female also happens to be an individual with their own individual likes and dislikes. personally... chivalry makes me kinda uncomfortable on the whole, I want to hear all the stupid vulgar guy talk *I* find it amusing...maybe most girls wouldnt...but thats me. I dunno.. I look for whats right for me. not what most girls want.

I'm the nicest guy in the world. Treat a girl with respect, and all those thing's on the list. I have no girlfriend. No girl's want me. I'm a lonely fool.

The only girl's that showed interest in me in High School where the ones that had boyfriend problems, adn the one's that treated me like shit.

Nice guy's do finish last.. or at least I do.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: Re: the MENS ROOM

Originally posted by seeking innocence

when did being a 'woman' go out of style? you want equal rights, but you also want special treatment cause your a woman. you want us to order for you, but you dont want us decide what you want. you want us to play the traditional role, but you want to play the roll of being a 'modern' woman. we cant win no matter what we do.

personaly, my whole thing is like, fuck what you want. i treat you with kindness and respect, if thats not enough, then fuck off.

-i only read this far down the post, and id have to say AMEN! how can you want to be independent and held at the same time?

Fuck your fuckin list. I did this list when I was younger and learned my lesson. I do the exact opposite of everything on that list and get pussy all the fuckin time now. And they aren't nasty girls either, (except for the occasional fat ass every now and then) But hey, at least I'm getting it.

"Pull the chair out for you?" I'll pull the chair way out for you, then watch you fall on your face. You like that? And I might spit on you when your down. This is what I do and it works. I'm telling you! Fuck the nice guy! He always finishes last and every bitch out there knows it. ///Moe///

i think ive found the right girl, and i know how to treat her. girls are amazing creatures. i mean they should always be treated like gold, cause thats what they are. i like girls, girls girls, girls all over the world.............................. hahaha i had to.

just treat a girl nice and itll work out. some are good some are bad. youll know whats what.

HAHAHA

im totally with FIRE INSIDE , we always finish last and if i hadnt lucked out with my extremely hot gf , id probably have murdered myself out of frustration ............ive got plenty of "friends" who are girls , who cry to me about their problems and ask me for advice........but thats not exactly exiting

Chivalrous guys creep me out...It's not always nice to have some sleazebag grinning at you and trying to be subtle about checking you out as you walk out the door. There always seems to be an alterior motive...

To me, people should be courtious to everyone regardless - and that's how you can tell someone is genuine - I'm going to agree with seeking on this one. The whole pulling the chair out and ordering for you is pretty rediculous - it's just not something that gets points in my book. It's a corny gesture and it all comes from this whole idea that women are too fragile to do anything themselves.

Now, little things, however DO indeed count - but there are things that come from the heart, things you don't expect everyday. That's what makes a guy special, or vice versa.

this..

Originally posted by juggernaut

nice guys always finish last.

so true... about 90 percent of girls will appreciate you for who you are and for being a nice bloke, but they only 1 percent will put you on their list of worthy guys to see for the same reason...

finding that ten percent is the challenge for all those guys out there who arent players, who dont fuck a lot, who dont go out and get slapped every weekend, who are timid, overweight jeezus the list goes on forget i ever mentioned these women, out of the ten percent there is probably only one or two who would even be remotely interested in me!

ms bombastic you are niaeve to speak for the female race as a whole, although you sound like u reprezent the ten percent im talking about...so big up ya self for that...

peace

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Word. I don't know what country, province, or planet you're from, Bombastic, but I got burned so many times trying to be the guy you describe that I gave it up. (I got a couple "let's just be friends" lectures, which is arguably worse than being told to fuck off.)

i prefer the fuck off more than the lets just be friends..

fuck girls.

its all about me now.

Re: Re: the MENS ROOM

Originally posted by El Mamerro

"a man that is the same man when your hanging with him and his friends."

"a man who saves the boy talk for the boys"

Does anyone else see the contradiction here? Beer,

El Mamerro

What i meant by that is Dudes sometimes act all sweet when you're alone with them but then around their friends they have to act all tough...(i mean acting tough is aight, but theres a limit)

and saving the boy talk for the boys just means, don't talk about other girls pussy in front of me if you're tryin to hook up...

Thats no contradiction.

Re: this..

Originally posted by eon135

so true... about 90 percent of girls will appreciate you for who you are and for being a nice bloke, but they only 1 percent will put you on their list of worthy guys to see for the same reason...

finding that ten percent is the challenge for all those guys out there who arent players, who dont fuck a lot, who dont go out and get slapped every weekend, who are timid, overweight jeezus the list goes on forget i ever mentioned these women, out of the ten percent there is probably only one or two who would even be remotely interested in me!

ms bombastic you are niaeve to speak for the female race as a whole, although you sound like u reprezent the ten percent im talking about...so big up ya self for that...

peace

um, i sure as hell don't speak for the female race as a whole, I suppose i shouldn't have stated "what girls want" I should have said what my friends and I appreciate in a good man.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

Chivalrous guys creep me out...It's not always nice to have some sleazebag grinning at you and trying to be subtle about checking you out as you walk out the door. There always seems to be an alterior motive...

To me, people should be courtious to everyone regardless - and that's how you can tell someone is genuine - I'm going to agree with seeking on this one. The whole pulling the chair out and ordering for you is pretty rediculous - it's just not something that gets points in my book. It's a corny gesture and it all comes from this whole idea that women are too fragile to do anything themselves.

Now, little things, however DO indeed count - but there are things that come from the heart, things you don't expect everyday. That's what makes a guy special, or vice versa.

really its all a matter of opinion and preference...I love it when guys think to pull out my chair...I mean why take offense to something as miniscule yet courteous as that, seriously! I mean it's a small thing and and done with good intentions at heart...take it for what it is...

It's not about insuating a women is too fragile...it's saying oh let me pull out your seat on my way to mine...I mean i pull out my grandmas seat for her, am I insinuating she can't do it on her own? Certainly not, but she sure thinks I'm a polite young lady.

and for all of you who think I'm totally coming form left field with this, Seeking was right in one aspect....women want to be all liberal and shit and take offense to sweet things and thats why guys don't do them often enough....and I'm sorry to all of you who open doors and pull out chairs and throw your coats over mudd puddles and end up getting shot down....honestly, you'd be the first guy I'd go for in the crowd, and as far as being "the bad boy" yes girls do seek a thrill but you can be a bad boy and still be a gentleman...Its all a matter of the right combination.

Originally posted by MESTHREE

People always seam to forget that each male and female also happens to be an individual with their own individual likes and dislikes. ,

I want to hear all the stupid vulgar guy talk *I* find it amusing...

okay! on that first statement true dat! I'm in agreement there, like I said and I'll say it again, I shouldn't have stated "what it is girls want"

thats really to general. That list is a compilation of preferences amongst me and my friends.

as for the second, don't get me wrong I mean when I'm hangin' with the boys (as in boy friends i.e. the guys i kick it with and thats it)it's funny as fuck to listen to them, but when I'm out with a guy who supposedly digs me...I sure don't want to hear about the ass he tapped the night be4.

thanks Bombastic.

unfortunatly people read opinions and advice here more like a rule book than guidelines. anyways i got your point without reading too deep into it.

good lookin out ma, just lettin you know it reached me, and i didnt read it like a court document...

1) if a man ordered my food for me in a restaurant, i'd get up and leave. that is moronic.

2) if a man tried to hold door open for me all the time if would get obnoxious, unless of course my hands or full or if i am on crutches (like right now).

some aspects of chivalry are retarded

things i'd like though

1. help over chain link fences (from now on)

2. i am ridiculously retarded at ordering food from a drive through (i.e. taco bell). do it for me or i'll for sure annoy them and our food with be covered in spit and floor germs.

3. wait for me when we are walking somewhere with your friends

i think jangles is a better man for not being totally chivalrous.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: Re: the MENS ROOM

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

What i meant by that is Dudes sometimes act all sweet when you're alone with them but then around their friends they have to act all tough...(i mean acting tough is aight, but theres a limit)

and saving the boy talk for the boys just means, don't talk about other girls pussy in front of me if you're tryin to hook up...

Thats no contradiction.

Hmmmm, not convinced. Being gross, lewd, and vividly describing sexual experiences is an innate part of hanging out with the boys, so if we're alone, and you want me to act the same, don't expect me to hold back from farting or talking about ass.

If you want me to refrain from talking like I do with the boys, then you should very well accept the fact that I will behave differently with you than with the boys. If you don't want me to talk lewdly when I'm with you, that's fine. But don't give me shit if I take you out with the boys and the conversation turns gross and I'm having a ball with it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Iris

1) if a man ordered my food for me in a restaurant, i'd get up and leave. that is moronic.

2) if a man tried to hold door open for me all the time if would get obnoxious, unless of course my hands or full or if i am on crutches (like right now).

some aspects of chivalry are retarded

things i'd like though

1. help over chain link fences (from now on)

2. i am ridiculously retarded at ordering food from a drive through (i.e. taco bell). do it for me or i'll for sure annoy them and our food with be covered in spit and floor germs.

3. wait for me when we are walking somewhere with your friends

i think jangles is a better man for not being totally chivalrous.

"bonjagles cues his copy of big pimpin, and plays it now."

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

"bonjagles cues his copy of big pimpin, and plays it now."

someone will find this amusing:

i lost a bet with jangles and he made me call him "mack daddy -------(his name here)" for the whole day. even in front of my mom, so now she refers to him as that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: the MENS ROOM

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hmmmm, not convinced. Being gross, lewd, and vividly describing sexual experiences is an innate part of hanging out with the boys, so if we're alone, and you want me to act the same, don't expect me to hold back from farting or talking about ass.

If you want me to refrain from talking like I do with the boys, then you should very well accept the fact that I will behave differently with you than with the boys. If you don't want me to talk lewdly when I'm with you, that's fine. But don't give me shit if I take you out with the boys and the conversation turns gross and I'm having a ball with it. Beer,

El Mamerro

obviously you're blind or you would have seen that I said when I'm hangin' with the boys its cool, I mean dudes discuss funny shit and I'm not at all offended but when I'm with a dude that is trying to get with me...I do not want to hear about previous ass slapping sessions. Thank You....and quit being such a fucking dick! Asshole.

its not like I said the list is exactly how things should be....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the MENS ROOM

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

....and quit being such a fucking dick! Asshole.

Shit... SOMEBODY's taking this a little too seriously. Sorry for offending you in any way, that's not what I'm trying to do. I understand and even agree with what you're saying in term of specifics (of COURSE I'm not gonna talk about previous ass I've gotten if I'm trying to get with a girl), but in a broader sense this "be yourself, but no THAT yourself around me" just really gets to me.

The thing is, I've personally gotten a lot of shit from girls who A) Accuse me of being different when the boys are around, and then B) accuse me of the opposite when I try to fix A. I can't fucking win. It's been extremely rare occasions where I find a girl cool enough to let me be my strange and vulgar self both with her and my friends.

My current girlfriend is a pretty good example... The other day she accused me of acting like I was trying to impress or prove something to my friends, when I was just being exactly who I always am around them. But since she wasn't used to me cracking jokes every 2.4 seconds and being really lighthearted, she thought I was putting on an act. The thing is, a couple of months before she'd accused me of not taking things seriously enough and always joking about everything. So I did her a favor and chilled... but damned if I'm gonna chill my act with my friends too.

This personality clash is a serious issue when it comes to our relationship, and i've often considered just dropping the whole thing and looking for someone more compatible, but there's always more to the story... we still adore each other. But anyways, I've just resolved to be more chill with her, and then get loud and rowdy with the guys even in her prescence, as much as it might annoy her that I switch behaviors.

So there's three options:

1- You accept that I will behave the same regardless of who I'm with.

2- You accept that I will behave somewhat differently if I'm with you or my friends.

3- You do not accept any of these, and go home without a prize.

Argh. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by big bruno

"It will only hurt for a little while, then you'll go into shock and eventually die. Don't be such a baby!" - To Jon Benet Ramsey, shortly before her death.

hahaha didn't Beefcake from GWAR say that? It was a member from GWAR, I cant remember which though. heheheh

Archived