Thoughts on The War

Clever Name

i think war is just chaotic , im talking more about the WW's , then 'modern' war.......because before i used to think how cool it would be to drive around in tanks and blow shit up and whatnot (i know how ridiculous that was ) and on some level i would be interested to go to war and fight for my country ........that being said i dont think anyone except those who were in the war have any idea of how terrifying it must have been......while i would say that those 'war' movies , saving private ryan , pearl harbour etc , convey a more or less accurate depiction of how it must have been..........from the stories my grandparents have told me and the limited but extensive real war footage i have seen , i still cant imagine how horrible it must have been to actually BE there , not watch it on tv , not hear about it on the news . but actuallly be in the trenches infested with mud dirt flesh blood etc , and to have planes bombing all around you , bullets going everywhere , explosions etc , just the noise alone must have been horrible , and to be there with so many friends , and to watch them die , not only die but die horribly graphic and painful deaths...............im just amazed at the amount of courage it must have taken to be able to survive and undergo such an experience

my .O2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest catwash
Originally posted by mosluggo

Thats some funny shit Mapo----Anyway, I think the thing that pissed me off the most is when I saw them dropping the food. Thats the biggest bull shit I've ever seen. Why the fuck? Fuck them. They killed 3000(?) innocent* people of ours and we're feeding them! Fuck that! I think we should blow that whole fuckin country up and make sure all of their innocent people are dead too and then see who fucks with us. The US gov. needs to get so fuckin balls and just drop the bomb.

people like you make me fucking sick. so what, a nation of otherwise innocent people already suffering under the taliban has to suffer even more when your hick sisterlovin' ass once again abuses its power and nukes them all? what would that achieve? why do you even bother to make such a remark? fucking pathetic. grow the fuck up.

Why does the US not ask it self why it happened?

Stop supporting Israel's war crimes and human rights violations against Palestinians. All this happened for a reason. The U.S. is never interested in why it happened, but that it happened. Our leaders should review the U.S.'s foreign policy towards the middle east and other areas of the world.

http://www.globalissues.org/Geopolitics/Mi...SA/PeaceWar.asp

Too much to say, just read that site.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

While the "rogue states" Iran,Iraq,and North Korea certainly arent the good guys it is hard not to think of the U.S.,England,and Israel when you read the governments defition of one.They consistently undermine the U.N. and other international bodies so that they may continue to do as they please.

What exactly is terrorism? We label Palestinians terrorists, Bin Laden a Terrorist, but are they really terrorists? In their eyes they are martyrs. Maybe this whole terrorism label dropping is a big scam. Take a look around.

http://www.globalissues.org/

Originally posted by ASER1NE

to be there with so many friends , and to watch them die , not only die but die horribly graphic and painful deaths...............im just amazed at the amount of courage it must have taken to be able to survive and undergo such an experience

my .O2

Dude, the thing that scares me the MOST is thinking about the people who have died in wars that could have been avoided. I'll spill a 40 for each one of 'em.

Originally posted by mosluggo

Thats some funny shit Mapo----Anyway, I think the thing that pissed me off the most is when I saw them dropping the food. Thats the biggest bull shit I've ever seen. Why the fuck? Fuck them. They killed 3000(?) innocent* people of ours and we're feeding them! Fuck that! I think we should blow that whole fuckin country up and make sure all of their innocent people are dead too and then see who fucks with us. The US gov. needs to get so fuckin balls and just drop the bomb.

If this post was a joke, you got me, if not ...

HAHAHA, what a FUCKING idiot!!

Guest NoamChomsky

Metallix is absolutely right we fit the definition of a terrorist country exactly.America is OUR country too.We need to be more assertive and take a more active stance in the government.Although sometimes it just seems futile to even try.

But I do know that i dont want to only bitch about it on obscure internet message boards.

Archived