Name Biting

SatAn's SluT

aiight...

i have gotta change what i write due to heat from the law and i came up with a new name and started sketching out a few handstyles... i got pretty happy with it and so i thought i better check out wether some one else already had the name... i asked around and found out that there is someone with the same name...

so if i add a '2' or a 'the 2nd' or something on the end does it that i am biting their name or not??? i always see people who have the same name but with different suffixes...

can y'all help???

Peace and thankz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

With so many graff writers it's kinda hard to find a name that no one uses. Back in the day when you bit some bodys tag it was on...whoever got the best of the fight kept the tag..now u have 50 catz with the same name. So if you want to have a different name add a digit or letter it's up to you

basically you arent gonna find a name that someone already doesnt have...........so adda # or an extra letter or something , but also just try to rearrange the placement of the letters , like if you wrote 'kamer' you could switch it up and write 'maker' or 'ramek' .........then again you can just say fuck it and write it anyhow

be unique...

you could argue that as long as your scribble and throwie are different from someone with the same word you'll still be recognized... but I think a big part of our whole mission is to be an individual...

I say try keeping the letters you like and rearrange them.... dont be 2, 3, or 29....be one!

Guest Graff Jesus

all the "easy" names to think of are taken, but there's still a good amount that aren't taken. just think hard on the subject and you'll come up with something.

Guest me IS cool

Whatever's clever I say. If someone already has it, battle him for it (if your up to it.) If not then like the other people in here already said change it up you'd be surprised with what you can come up with.

Another meaningless thread here to take up valuable bandwidth. :lol:

Originally posted by SatAn's SluT

aiight...

i have gotta change what i write due to heat from the law and i came up with a new name and started sketching out a few handstyles... i got pretty happy with it and so i thought i better check out wether some one else already had the name... i asked around and found out that there is someone with the same name...

so if i add a '2' or a 'the 2nd' or something on the end does it that i am biting their name or not??? i always see people who have the same name but with different suffixes...

can y'all help???

Peace and thankz

Just write and dont bite knowingly

Guest Graff Jesus

...forgot to add.

write something nobody else would consider writing. it's the easiest way to think of one. write names with "hard" letters.

Guest The Fonz

Just pick the 5 most annoying letters, put them in an order that makes your word sound dumb, then paint a whole lot and claim you've had the name since '82....Also fight everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY AND FIND A WORD THAT MEANS HOW YOU ARE OR SOMETHIN THAT IS CATCHY OR IS REAL INFAMOUS I DON'T KNOW HELL I GOT THIS NAME CAUSE I CAN WRITE THE LETTERS PRETTY DECENT.

MUCH LOVE PEACE

CRIME SCENES COLON THESE COLD STREETS YOU PROTROL ON TRYIN TO GET A HOLD ON KIDS STRAPPED WITH KRYLON. {LOOPTROOP}

Guest Earth²

numbers at the end of what you write doesnt determine whether or not you bite.if your letters are origional and you know they are then your not biting.simple as that.you know whether your biting or not.

fuck biters.

Archived