what a night!?!?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

okay heres the scoop, me and my boys had a primo ass freeway spot picked out for days to hit up with a nice roller piece...tonight was the scheduled night, perfect weather for the season...

6:00 i get off work, iris pickes me up, clear weather 50 degrees

6:30 make calls to crew to set up mission

8:30 get call back at my girls haouse about what time to meet up

8:45 get on the road and see the worst blizzard of the year!!! 6 inches of snow in 2 hours and still coming down. (its still on.)

heres where it starts to suck...

9:30 get to spot to bomb, cop is out front pulling someone over in this hellafied blizzard.

9:32 we take the long way around in the blizzard, where we get to a descent sized fence that i get my pants stuck on and tear the side open, finally jumping over.

next my boy goes "heres grab the paint" and drops a WHOLE GALLON of black on me, covering me with it! so, we scrape up the remains and keep goin.

Iris tries to jump the fence, and SPRAINS HER ANKLE.

all in all we did the spot halfass, due to paint loss...im covered in black paint (still.) and iris has a sprained/broken ankle.

-good night. ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Sad for the both of you.

My condolences for the loss of all that black paint.

It couldn't have been cheap.

Well if it's water based, at least you can peel it all off.

If it's oil based...oh my god i'm so sorry.

Heal fast Iris.

i also had a remotely bad night.....

me and boy were planning to bike around with lots of paint and hit some trucks

well, i left my bike and paint at his house because its hard to sneak out of my house with that much shit

well, i sneak out (which is a total bitch and takes like 30 min) and head up to his house, and im sitting outside his garage door paging his ass for like 30 minutes to come out and let me inside so we can go bombing

well, he never responds....so now im stuck out in the streets with only a shitty blue paint pen

so i basicaly walk home about a mile, hella pissed catching gayass non visible ups because the paint pen is whack

i wasted an entire fucking night.....he calls me up this morning and is saying how sorry he is......he fell asleep and never woke up till the next morning DAMMIT!!!! that woulda been a fun night too

awwww Iris....I love u!!!

girl u need to invest on some bolt cutters....thats my gig..fuck jumping some fences...its so much easier...(although there is a downside because if you don't cut right and you leave an obvious opening the buff will be in full affect promptly!)

yeah jangles i agree with tease!!!!

eat-ay at-thay uss-pay

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha

the blizzard is what is trippin me out....

i get fucked up and find little hoes on my nuts....i hate it...

i sit at a bus stop for 2 hours waiting for my friend to go home and we find out that its sunday!!!

bus stopped running...

if anything,i wish i were there...your luck would have been much better....peace to iris and bojangles...fucking 12oz couples...hahaha

ice up that ankle...warm water and massage it for her..foot massage,foot massage..its almost valentines....

dang iris why you hurting yourself its not like they were all hot on your trail girl! we all know you gots ta get over with a quikness but c'mon take your time learn to get over with a hop and springy type action instead of the fence straddling feet dangling freely thing you were trying probably doing

feel better

Originally posted by WhenOne

i would love to hear the process, fucking james bond shit or what?

yes sneaking out is a bitch.....at around 3-5 in the afternoon when mom and pops is out i fill up by bag with paint and all that other shit, and take it into the basment. i have my bombing clothing also in the basement.

at around 11 pm i go watch TV, while my parents go to sleep. at around 11:50, my refrigerator starts its cool down process, and it makes a low hum throughout the house. as soon i as hear this, its time. The humming is sorta loud so my footsteps arent heard. i proceed to the basment using a small stairwall in the back of the house. i then walk into the basment, change into my bombing clothes, get my bag (all very silently) i sit by my garage door for waiting for a car to drive down the street. as soon as i hear a car i lift the CREAKY ASS door up about 5 inches, i repeat the process untill my door is up about 15 inches, i am very skinny, so im able to roll under the door. im out. this is why i envy you lucky fucks that are just able to walk out the door at any time you want etc.

haha....damn, im reading some peoples replies on sneaking out an shit...i remember when i had to do that shit...then one day my parents were on my case about me doing graffiti, and i got so fucking pissed and started yelling at them saying it was all i had, blah blah blah...i could go into the logistics of the arguement but it would be pretty much pointless rambling, ....but they havent hassled me since about taking paint out the front door....i try prepare in advance though and take my paint out to my car when theyre not around as not to worry them....as much as they know i write, i try my best not to stress them out...overall they just care about me...so i try to return the favor by making sure they dont worry about me getting arrested too often....

sounds like a crazy mission bojangles...hope iris's ankle heals up okay, and i hope youll be able to get that paint off you if you havent already...

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

me and the boys once humped thro 200 meters of prikle bushes.....4 weeks ago...

you and your boy sure do a lot of humpin'..

he really did stab himself in the ass with that fence deep....

but we were definately the assholes for the night with the crotch ripped outta my pants while limping and jangles covered in black paint.....

i am usually not that bad at climbing fences, not graceful by any means, but i've never hurt myself either.

Archived