TABLE THREAD

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

FUCK IT LETS JUST DO A TURNTABLE THREAD WHERE WE GIVE ADVICE ASK QUESTIONS AND THAT SHIT CUZ I DONT WANNA KEEP MAKING A NEW THREAD FOR EACH QUESTION. WHOEVER WANTS TO CAN KICK IT OFF.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

HERES A QUESTION

WHATS SOME FAVORITE BREAKS????

5 FINGERS OF DEATH

NEEDLE THRASHERS

PENUT BUTTER BREAKS

SUPER DUPER DUCK BREAKS

BUT I CANT STAND STRICTLY BREAKS!!!!

i just ordered from the lab...

allies allstar beatdown.

dmc 2001 us finals

dmc 2001 world finals

tablist magizine.

vapors magizine 12oz nigga...

and 2 battle records..

one of them has a cover designed by dalek which is pretty dope too. and they both include doubles for the price of one...

anyways...

has anyone seen those videos.

what did you guys think of them.

personally im excited to see

jr fuckin flo. i saw him in person in toronto nice shit.

mrock as well.

im glad abilities is back in DMC i liked his 99 shit, and he did some nice table work when i caught him with eyedea and crescent on the recent rhyme sayers tour.

basically im excited about all of it. wow i love dj videos

i ahve like 20 right now..so this will make 23. im so proud.

3 bboy videos too...both out for fame and freestyle sessions 5 and i also have dirty handz 2. plus various hiphop related movies.

wowzer im so proud of my video collection. thats all i do.

oh yea

buffy the vampire slayer comes on every day now from 6-8 on FX. check your local listings

http://mediaserver4.ikea.framfab.se/product_images/PE039994.JPG'>

i have this in my basement, we bring it out on special occasions, such as thanks giving, chirstmas, and birthdays when the family comes over. the specs are as follws:

-4 legs

-made of wood

-bought at ikea

-has a nice finished surface

-seats 4 comfortably

-can hold many accessoires on top

i was wondering how long it would take for a perfectly normal interesting thread to become ruined and plagued with crap...

not long it seems.

good thing i have actual humans to talk to.

or id never know whats going on

Originally posted by oner

hey, does anyone have billy martin's (drummer for medeski, martin, and wood) breakbeat record? i haven't heard it, and i don't know anyone who has. eh?

Yo I think I've got it man. It's called Circuit Breaks. The whole record consists of some of the illest drum breaks I've ever heard.. at the start, he goes "Hi, my names Bill....I'm a drummer" I'm guessing that must be it.

Keep mixing your house music Boogie Hands.. :rolleyes:

ohhhh i think thats grounds for some yo mama jokes boogie and avils.

ill start...

-yo mama suck so much dick she got knee pads attached to all her dresses

-yo mama suck so much dick the bitch walks on her knees.

ha im good.

i cant spin house music. does that make me bad? i do have a basement jaxx 12in. and the music just keeps playing on and on...

it might not be the "real" shit but i enjoy that jam. and the new one too...

wheres your head at...

Originally posted by boogie hands

actually im very proficient at playing hip hop and im really fucking good at playing drum and bass, dont get into it with me.....you dont know the half

:rolleyes: Someone with skills would never speak like that about their own talent...

Anyhow, sounds like you wanna battle... ???

UP !!

Originally posted by avils

:rolleyes: Someone with skills would never speak like that about their own talent...

Anyhow, sounds like you wanna battle... ???

UP !!

hahha...yeah, i had a few beers in me but regardless im confident...i dont know how we would go about arranging a battle but ill do it, sounds like fun....ill enter a drum and bass mix tape from 2000 just to give you a chance:D

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahha...yeah, i had a few beers in me but regardless im confident...i dont know how we would go about arranging a battle but ill do it, sounds like fun....ill enter a drum and bass mix tape from 2000 just to give you a chance:D

It's not hard. Just record your shit (!) into .wav form and post it on a server of your choice.. I'll do the same but beware I'm only gonna mix hip hop and scratches.. I think it's only fair that someone who scratches takes out your anti hip hop outspoken self.

UP !!

fuck all that mixing battle. come with a 4 minute set. or 3 minutes.

wiith some juggling and some scratching and some shit.

ill battle even though i always make fun of online battles but yay iv reached a new level of boredom now.

Originally posted by ?!?!

fuck all that mixing battle. come with a 4 minute set. or 3 minutes.

wiith some juggling and some scratching and some shit.

ill battle even though i always make fun of online battles but yay iv reached a new level of boredom now.

Ummm it's actually between me and boogie, and my intention was always to do a 3 - 4 minute set of juggles and scratches..

Archived