THE SHITTIEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!

Ms.Bombastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by REGULATOR

GOD IM SO SCARED OF VALENTINES DAY!!! I JUST KNOW SOMETHING THAT ESCAPED THE ZOO IS GOING TO HIT ON ME!!!! IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL I CANT!!!! UGLY GIRLS WANTING DICK ARE OUT THERE.....STAY IN GROUPS AND IN WELL LIT AREAS MY BROTHAS!!!

buuahahahahahahahaha...this was funny too....

Damn! I love YOU GUYS....you're always good for the laughs!

YOU CAN ALL BE MY VALENTINES!!!

*MUAH*

Originally posted by avils

Babs, you need a Valentine ? Hit me up girl.. you know what Ima ask for in return tho right ?? :eek: ;)

The Butt Chronicles continue...

*big sigh* OHHH Avils!

I don't think I'm so desperate for a Valentine that I'm willing to take it up the ass.....Thanks um, anyway though..( I think)

yeah whatever happened with that anyway...girl never lubed up for ya?

Guest blood as ink

worst holiday ever...i'm always alone on this day...always feel shitty...it's such a fucking joke.fuck love...(i'm just being bitter)

Guest willy.wonka

sup remy!!!!!!

well fuck,,,,

im single

i'll be your 12oz.valentine ms.bombastic...

i have this one girl who kisses me like a wild horse and bites me and slaps me and calls me an asshole...

i need a jobby job...im trapped in my own shit....

i try to tell myself that it is good to be single,but you know how it is...

i know i will be getting laid.."having sex" with some girls sometime this or next month..4 fine girls and one hotel room...

my mom is hooking me up with her friend.my mom shows me a pic of this korean/irsh girl with her shirt off and tells me shes coming to stay at our house...im loving it.:D

but i think im not looking for sex...

devilush???will you be my 12ozprophet valentine????

or just my valentine?you too ms.bombastic!!

devilush is just cool....scared of you...

bombastic....i'll be your rebound man...

no reason for any man to get jealous girls,"im harmless"

man,now im feeling the depression of THE MOST SHITTY DAY OF THE YEAR..oh well.

eh yo REMY!!!

tell everybody i said aloha and i miss those guys...come out here!!!

im makin money,not legally....but im in this no job,no school survival mode...im kinda just cruzin.i might become a limo driver,hows that?!

haha,well talk to yahs later...

peace and love...

v-day is pretty much just a corporate payday , does it even have any history , or is it one of them made up holidays ........its stupid anyhow ......a waste of money for ppl with significant others , another thing that adds to depression for those who dont ......

Re: sup remy!!!!!!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

devilush???will you be my 12ozprophet valentine????

or just my valentine?you too ms.bombastic!!

devilush is just cool....scared of you...

bombastic....i'll be your rebound man...

no reason for any man to get jealous girls,"im harmless"

sure willy! i have a man but there is no need to deprive anyone of a valentine. i'll be your 12oz valentine.

willy and devilush....2002 valentines :love:

Originally posted by WhenOne

wow theres a mouthful

hahaha....

and um, yes I'll be you're 12oz valentine wonka!!

YAY!! I have a valentine...even though it looks like me and Devilush are gonna have to tag team! HA!

hey When looks like I have a ..."PROJECT!!" lol

here's what i'm doing--just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else wants to borrow my idea. myself and a friend, along with a group of girls, are all going out on valentines night. we are all single and bitter. we plan on going to all the most romantic spots--the most upscale italian restaurant, the classiest martini bar with the cigar menu---and acting like complete assholes in an attempt to ruin valentine's day for everyone else. we plan on getting piss drunk, being obnoxious, ordering drinks and having them sent to girls who are with their boyfriends, throwing spitballs at loving couples, have the chics who are with us flirt with guys to try and piss off their girlfriends etc. etc. finally, a valentine's day to remember.

Guest willy.wonka

yippppie!!!

Originally posted by Devilush

sure willy! i have a man but there is no need to deprive anyone of a valentine. i'll be your 12oz valentine.

willy and devilush....2002 valentines :love:

horay!!!!:love2: i think im feeling light headed....

Originally posted by garcia_vega

here's what i'm doing--just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else wants to borrow my idea. myself and a friend, along with a group of girls, are all going out on valentines night. we are all single and bitter. we plan on going to all the most romantic spots--the most upscale italian restaurant, the classiest martini bar with the cigar menu---and acting like complete assholes in an attempt to ruin valentine's day for everyone else. we plan on getting piss drunk, being obnoxious, ordering drinks and having them sent to girls who are with their boyfriends, throwing spitballs at loving couples, have the chics who are with us flirt with guys to try and piss off their girlfriends etc. etc. finally, a valentine's day to remember.

NOw that sounds like my kind of "THURSDAY"

Archived