Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ms.Bombastic

THE SHITTIEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TAlkiING ABOUT

Well, my 'boytoy' and I are no longer, we recently called it quits!

And how fucking typical is it that I'll be alone on "V_DAY"

Just fabulous....and to top it all off my bestfriend just started dating "Mr. Fucking Perfect"(and feels the need to give me a full detailed play by play of every date and phone conversation...but don't get me wrong I'm not bitter) so YOU KNOW I'll have to have it rubbed in my face.....

I'm gonna bust a "Real World in London" and send everyone a pigs heart. Merry Christmas!

and then I'm gonna run around painting bloody massacre scenerios all over the city!!

Fuck LOVE BIRDS!

i cant remember a valentines dayb where i actually had a girl since high school...

Guest Pilau Hands

It's not "Valentine's Day." It's Thursday.

Guest serpent of the light

i've never had a lady friend on v-day. i may this year though!! woooo

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

It's not "Valentine's Day." It's Thursday.

Exactly. The only signifigance it has is that which you give it...

If its just thursday then who the fuck cares if you're with somone or not.

Guest Pilau Hands
love is spread through stds..

i like that sentence, and all it brings with it

that is true though (the college thing). people are lonely all year round. when it gets to valentine's day, if you're the type to mope, just go out. take a friend and make them your valentine. don't try to slap them with your wee wee, just go have fun and dont let the world rule you.

VALENTINE'S SCHMAY

Guest REMY-MARTIN

valentines day is our six year anniversery.........

:love:

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i like that sentence, and all it brings with it

that is true though (the college thing). people are lonely all year round. when it gets to valentine's day, if you're the type to mope, just go out. take a friend and make them your valentine. don't try to slap them with your wee wee, just go have fun and dont let the world rule you.

VALENTINE'S SCHMAY

Mr Pilau is a man with his head on his shoulders...ive always thought that, but you have confirmed it..

Guest REMY-MARTIN

come on now...being single on valentines day...that sounds fresh..go swoop up on some hottie.

thats what id do...except breaking up on the anniversery for macking on hos i dont even know...prolly would make getting back together rough.

did i mention the transit anylist that i hit on....

had to diss her though...but if it was valentines day and i was single i would be eagerly awaiting a fine australian transit anylist.

ANYWAYS>>>>>>>>>

go get your mack on.

GOD IM SO SCARED OF VALENTINES DAY!!! I JUST KNOW SOMETHING THAT ESCAPED THE ZOO IS GOING TO HIT ON ME!!!! IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL I CANT!!!! UGLY GIRLS WANTING DICK ARE OUT THERE.....STAY IN GROUPS AND IN WELL LIT AREAS MY BROTHAS!!!

fuck...even if i am single, i still dont have any game nor play. so it's useless for me to ever get a date on valentines day.

Guest REMY-MARTIN

valentines day is like the day you can go up to any fine person and hit on them and its ok cause it valentines day....

and shit it might even go somewhere......

damn now i wish i was single on valentines day...

well not really

but im pretty much fucking married

Guest Pilau Hands

Thank you Mr. Shameless

Speaking with many girls, I realized that they have infinite possibilities everyday. So many men approach them, it's almost stupid. Many girls can get it anytime they want. While this does include unwanted attention, the upside is they choose their suitor from the pack. Don't worry about being single, dlush. You ain't missing nothing. Send Chue my regahds.

On Valentine's day, I will be in class (80% girls), walking around looking at all the girls that are too cool for school. I don't have girl friends so I don't know what I'll be doing. Just another thursday I guess. Last year I handed out roses to elderly women, and middle-aged women who looked like they dug young men :idea:

This year, I'm broke and jaded. Get your own damn rose.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this