internetaholics

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not really but TV is as user friendly as can be , if youre so locked to your computer that you dont bother to change a channel on the tv and instead dl tv shows , thats sad..........it would all be different if tv shows were regularly offered over the net on legitamate sites , but i suspect he just dl them off file sharing pgms..............ohh well who cares

Originally posted by ASER1NE

not really but TV is as user friendly as can be , if youre so locked to your computer that you dont bother to change a channel on the tv and instead dl tv shows , thats sad..........it would all be different if tv shows were regularly offered over the net on legitamate sites , but i suspect he just dl them off file sharing pgms..............ohh well who cares

how is it lazyness? your logic doesnt work. you say TV is as easy as it gets, so if he instead spends more work on the computer to get the same show, minus the crap he doesn't want to see, how is that lazy? hes just done more work to get the same result (as much as pushing buttons can be considered work)!

the only show I watch is the simpsons....and occaisionally the daily show...but most of the stuff I watch I just download, such as my collection of ren and stimpy episodes, mr show with bob and david, my collection of simpsons episodes, sketches and episodes of the state....thats all I really watch...and if I feel like watching a movie instead of renting it or buying it I just download the mofo....and yes I am lazy

Archived