• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tue skinny

internetaholics

Guest imported_Tesseract

sound is tv's biggest advantage on this batlle

not really but TV is as user friendly as can be , if youre so locked to your computer that you dont bother to change a channel on the tv and instead dl tv shows , thats sad..........it would all be different if tv shows were regularly offered over the net on legitamate sites , but i suspect he just dl them off file sharing pgms..............ohh well who cares

Guest willy.wonka

i am..

fuck the meth!!!!sniff sniff

its the computer you have to worry about....

Originally posted by ASER1NE

not really but TV is as user friendly as can be , if youre so locked to your computer that you dont bother to change a channel on the tv and instead dl tv shows , thats sad..........it would all be different if tv shows were regularly offered over the net on legitamate sites , but i suspect he just dl them off file sharing pgms..............ohh well who cares

how is it lazyness? your logic doesnt work. you say TV is as easy as it gets, so if he instead spends more work on the computer to get the same show, minus the crap he doesn't want to see, how is that lazy? hes just done more work to get the same result (as much as pushing buttons can be considered work)!

i never said it was lazy........ohh fuck it i dont care u win

we already download music and other shit off the net , so tv shows are enevitably next , maybe he's just ahead of the times

the only show I watch is the simpsons....and occaisionally the daily show...but most of the stuff I watch I just download, such as my collection of ren and stimpy episodes, mr show with bob and david, my collection of simpsons episodes, sketches and episodes of the state....thats all I really watch...and if I feel like watching a movie instead of renting it or buying it I just download the mofo....and yes I am lazy

i used to dl movies but they took forever , and i get free ones from work now so theres no point anymnore

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

beardo said to stop posting random pictures

That picture isn't very random it does have to do with the post....bump for TUE SKINNY because he is a true internetaholic...from 2pm-4am

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this