ONE MORE QUES? BOUT MY TURNTABLES

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

CAN I USE THE OIL THAT COMES WITH ELECTRIC HAIR CLIPPERS TO OIL MY CROSS-FADER? I FIGURE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CUZ THE OIL IS MADE FOR METAL PARTS AND I DONT THINK IT CONDUCTS ELECTRICITY. IF ANYONES GOT AN ANSWER PLEASE REPLY.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

BROKEN FADER

COMPANYS MAKE REPLACEMENT FADERS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY A WHOLE NEW MIXER THEY RUN FROM 20-60 DOLLARS. SO TECHNICLLY ITS NOT 250 DOWN THE DRAIN. CHECK AROUND ONLINE.

question

i have an old hitachi turntable i took from my grandmas garage. it works okay, but the only problem is that it plays records a minor third faster than the pitch they are meant to be heard at. and this is when its set to play at 33 rpms...im guessing its fucked but i still might take it to get looked at. and i probly wont get any replies to this, except maybe from one who djs and will laugh at me for using an old hitachi turntable.

Konflikt - You need to get some 'cailube' for you fader rails. Dont use that hair clipper oil shit.. you'll regret it. Just open up your mixer, take out the fader and put a small amount of cailube on the rails. Also, clean the contacts of the fader with some contact spray or somethin like that to get rid of any bleeding or leaking. You can get cailube from http://www.cailube.com (I think, do a google search in case) but trust me dude, that cailube is the SHIT !!

KAES - You prollu just need a new belt for your granpas Hitachi. Or if its direct drive, open it up and see if it's got quarts adjust inside it (doubtful)..

UP !

Archived