Fabrique Au Canada - Reserve Au Service International

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

just to cut down on loading time, try to not quote pictures, thanks.

Nace (both flix by Met) [/b]

Nice post bro!!! I've got a pack ready for ya and will be sendin it Monday. Could you save me a copy of that High train.... I'd really apreciate it....

Guest fr8lover

that pen face was one of the first freights i saw on the internet. ever since then ive had a weird fascination with checking the ends of the tankers though ive never caught one of em before, or any by any other artist. thanks for letting me live the dream through you, ese :)

heres what it looked like in 1998:

http://www.graffiti.org/trains/images/rchf_981202_02.jpg'>

courtesy artcrimes.com

"Canadian Built - For International Service Only" thats what it says. You'll find that on all CVC/DWC/CNIS flats. The reason it says that is cause of some fucked up duty laws regarding cross border shipments. Those cars have some pre-payed deal that exempts CN from charges each time they cross the border (same with CNA cars, which were made in the US), so they ensure that is the only use they get. If a regular non-duty payed car goes over the border it means more money CN has to spend. Thats the reason for all those sub designations incase you ever wondered...

Pen is the reason I check tanker ends....first one I've found! Its on a fucked up tanker too...Minnesota Corn Syrup Producers pool fleet....I always thought they were in fixed service....guess not!

thanks for posting the "before" fr8lover

Archived