Punky Brewster got HOT.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow.

http://www.starmagazine.com/stories/news.c...instanceid=8199

SULTRY Soleil Moon Frye, who played the innocent tyke in the TV favorite Punky Brewster, has revealed some very adult secrets that keep the passion red hot in her marriage.

Soleil likes to show off her shapely body with sexy clothes, but admits she loves being naked at home

The former sitcom star confesses she doesn't wear clothes around the house, and loves athletic love-making romps in the sack with her hunky husband, Jason Goldberg.

Soleil, 24, who went from rosy-cheeked NBC child star to bad-girl hottie on WB's Sabrina: The Teenage Witch, says: "I love being naked. I can do everything naked, I can cook naked.

"I believe in adding flavor, in spicing things up and trying new things. And doing it in different positions."

Soleil loves to be kissed -- "all over my body and especially behind my kneecaps. And I love to be kissed across my back. I also love tender kisses up and down my back."

The actress, who shot to fame at age 8 as Punky Brewster, has been married to her producer husband for two years. They've made love in many different places, but she says, "I'm still waiting to do it on a plane. I'm not a member of the Mile-High Club -- yet."

But life wasn't always so sexy and exciting for Soleil.

In her early teens, she discovered she was suffering from gigantomastia, a medical condition that literally means "giant breasts." Her bosom was so big she ached from severe back pain and sore shoulders!

And her teasing friends were merciless -- they even called her Punky Boobster. Breast reduction surgery at age 16 brought her from a 36DD to a 36C, and now she's thrilled with her breasts. "I'm very proud of my body. I love them. I love being voluptuous. I'm very blessed," she says.

As for the birds and the bees, Soleil, who dated Mark Wahlberg and 90210's Brian Austin Green, first became interested in them early on. "I was aware of my sexuality at a young age," she says. "I was always curious, which was funny because I was the last virgin of all my friends. My mom joked we would have to auction off my virginity because I was so protective of it."

When shapely Soleil finally became a woman, she found it worth the long wait.

"I wound up losing it to somebody I had fantasized about," she says. "I knew he would be a very good teacher. He was older.

"The way his eyes rolled back into his head in ecstasy was the most wonderful sight I'd ever seen."

Soleil revealed another sexy secret: She and Sabrina co-star Melissa Joan Hart have a very touching friendship.

"Melissa and I will dance together and have fun, and feel sexy and pinch each other, and it's great. It's touchy-feely, you know."

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yeah man, I know if *I* had giant tits that were causing me pain I'd keep em any way so little boys on the net could look at them. I mean I'd hate them to think I was wack......................................:rolleyes:

i find cosmetic surgery wack.... i call it cosmetic because it was out opf laziness. instead of strengthening her mid body to support them, she just got surgery... wack. if they were a result of a hormone inbalance or something, i'd understand, but i'd think medication would help w/ that.

Originally posted by Vanity

i find cosmetic surgery wack.... i call it cosmetic because it was out opf laziness. instead of strengthening her mid body to support them, she just got surgery... wack. if they were a result of a hormone inbalance or something, i'd understand, but i'd think medication would help w/ that.

Didn't you read the article above? "she was suffering from gigantomastia, a medical condition that literally means "giant breasts." Her bosom was so big she ached from severe back pain and sore shoulders! " Breast reduction is not usually a surgery women have just to look better.

Poor baby really cuz once like in like the early 90's i saw her at the school UCLA where they were having some type of art show and she was running around playing with her friends she had to be about 11 or 13 and she had a very large chest for her size and it just looked real strange because she was just a child playing and running but you know with bigguns, and i did also see her at this halloween hollywod party about 3 years ago she is tiny now sheesh, she's really cute i dont think shes a tweekr but who knows her family was known to be real hippytype peeps like all freelove and shit maybe thats why she likes to be naked

and her man eeww hes a ugly guy not hideous just a straight herb, that damn lop came up on some punky brewster

Archived