DASH 167 FC, TC5, IBM!!!

Guest Kool YKay!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone see this old orange dash on the handball court and see influence on what a lot of people are doing right now??? that piece is even dope half finished, bump for big dash.

Damn! Even I dont have some of these flix.

Themo and Eggman, how can i get some Hi-Res copies off of you??

Anyway, if i learn how to post flix I will post some shit, I just finnished scanning Mine, West, Kaze, collections.

peace out to all my niggaz up on this post, and kool YK for setting it off

Thanks to all for the compliments.

The kool Nigga Dash 167th..

Felony Convictions

Originally posted by locationtwelve

Here is one from my personal collection by way of Spade. I'll root around and dig out some more later today.

Airborn1, Dash, Zame, 'Bad' by Seam1 & Spade 127 (Feb 96)

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/fba.jpg'>

main i pass by this prod evry day, on my way to skewl...love it...but theres a whole bunch of stupid trees covering it up....

http://users.idealab.com/~okeefe/dash/trixter_dash_ages.jpg'>

Chi-Town.... Trixter, Dash and Ages. Sorry I didnt bring the rest of the production with me today. I will scan in later.

http://users.idealab.com/~okeefe/dash/fc_production.jpg'>

Ill ass produdtion. Yo Dash Correct me if I'm wrong but Spade told me this was one of the first productions that all of you guys did together after taking a long break....

Peace

To: What a jerk

That Bad Babe Air Spade Zame Bodé wall was the 2nd color joint we did in 1995, after a long break.

Before that I took Airborn and Spade alone and we did a: AIRborn DASH SPADE, these old ass niggaz hadnt touched a can in 12, and 14 years and they wanted to go at night. So we went to a couple of spots before we found a place to do it.

After that, we did a wall of all silver pieces: Spade Airborn Dash Rize Zame, and Zame got bit by red ants.. ha ha ha ha

Then we did that joint you posted. also at night, dark ass spot. It was seams first piece back in a long time, same for Zame. I helped all of them out, and still managed to finish my piece. I was happy in the morning to see they all came out ok.

To this day that Babe, is on of my favorite joints I done.

Now that chicago joint from 1994, I dont know anyone who got that.. I gave away my flic of it, and didnt see it again for years, till i found the negative recently.

It was mad Brick that night, in Humboldt Park.. All them niggaz left me alone the second it got dark cuz they were shook that the Latin Kings would come and flip..

Im glad to see niggaz posting some rare shit of mine up in here..

peace

Kool Nigga Dash

Fewer Cavities

Re: To: What a jerk

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

That Bad Babe Air Spade Zame Bodé wall was the 2nd color joint we did in 1995, after a long break.

Before that I took Airborn and Spade alone and we did a: AIRborn DASH SPADE, these old ass niggaz hadnt touched a can in 12, and 14 years and they wanted to go at night. So we went to a couple of spots before we found a place to do it.

After that, we did a wall of all silver pieces: Spade Airborn Dash Rize Zame, and Zame got bit by red ants.. ha ha ha ha

Then we did that joint you posted. also at night, dark ass spot. It was seams first piece back in a long time, same for Zame. I helped all of them out, and still managed to finish my piece. I was happy in the morning to see they all came out ok.

To this day that Babe, is on of my favorite joints I done.

Now that chicago joint from 1994, I dont know anyone who got that.. I gave away my flic of it, and didnt see it again for years, till i found the negative recently.

It was mad Brick that night, in Humboldt Park.. All them niggaz left me alone the second it got dark cuz they were shook that the Latin Kings would come and flip..

Im glad to see niggaz posting some rare shit of mine up in here..

peace

Kool Nigga Dash

Fewer Cavities

Dash,

That Chi-Town flick I got from PENGO. And the BABE you rocked well CMon...BANG'n

I will post the AGES flick later that goes with that production.

I got the flick around the time you guys rocked it.

Peace

Archived